What's new

RECORD NUMBER OF FREIGHTERS AWAIT OFF CALIFORNIA COAST

This completely fell off the public radar. Does that mean they’ve all miraculously been unloaded and everything is back on schedule? I did a quick google search and the most recent article covering it was from December.
Another exercise in how short the American memory is?
No I think they are still out there but it doesn’t matter because the trains moving them are just being robbed now.

They used it as a scare tactic before Christmas to get people to panic buy, hoping to stimulate sales. Then CNN can report "consumer confidence is rising, sales have jumped significantly".

I dunno. There's still a lot of stuff out of stock everywhere.

I've noticed more shit out of stock on Harbor Freight's website in the last couple months that I ever remember seeing. They list expected stock dates and those dates keep getting pushed out every couple of weeks. HF has to be responsible for at least half of those ships out there. :laughing:

I dunno. There's still a lot of stuff out of stock everywhere.

I've noticed more shit out of stock on Harbor Freight's website in the last couple months that I ever remember seeing. They list expected stock dates and those dates keep getting pushed out every couple of weeks. HF has to be responsible for at least half of those ships out there. :laughing:

I have no doubt they are still out there waiting to unload, what I'm saying is the left used it as an opportunity and then moved on.

We are to the point where some of my vendors won't even give lead times on some specific items anymore.

No I think they are still out there but it doesn’t matter because the trains moving them are just being robbed now.
The last I talked to my brother who flies into all of the major west coast airports all the time, he said they had cleared out big time compared to last year

Fucking Wallyworld is running out of motor oil. Tech was complaining about not being able to sell oil changes.

But remember they made them move out away from the coast, areas out of sight out of mind
This, they changed from a first come first serve to a queue system, and pushed them farther out over the horizon. No need to stack them up if they know they cant be offloaded for a month.

I was in WM last week to get some motor oil for the Taco. they had jugs of Supertech brand DEF but it wasn't <$8 a jug anymore it had jumped up to $12. :mad3:

I was in WM last week to get some motor oil for the Taco. they had jugs of Supertech brand DEF but it wasn't <$8 a jug anymore it had jumped up to $12. :mad3:
:eek: :eek:

1643207376832.png

Y
Fucking Wallyworld is running out of motor oil. Tech was complaining about not being able to sell oil changes.
Yep but you can still order it on line from Wallyworld. Just got my oil and filters in today.

Costco still has "motor oil" or engine oil to be more exact.

Motors are electric.

If anyone has earned the right to be considered an honorary electric motor expert, I think it's PAE

I bought two extra drums before the end of '21. stocked up on filters too. napa shows a lot of filters in the ware houses, so that is not an issue yet. at least here in flyover land.

Top Back Refresh