What's new

RECORD NUMBER OF FREIGHTERS AWAIT OFF CALIFORNIA COAST

30b39987c0d54a6ebb7b0a1804135922.jpg

Fucking chicken Ramen noodle soup is non existant at Wallyworld! Shelves are bare and naked. Local store is void of kids toys!

Sunami cam on O town port show ships at anchor...
Guess notta event..

Fucking chicken Ramen noodle soup is non existant at Wallyworld! Shelves are bare and naked. Local store is void of kids toys!
Bought 4 at my local grocery store how much is it worth to you?
Have you tried shopping on line Walmart online has

Nissin Top Ramen Chicken Flavor Noodle Soup, 48 pk./3 oz. for $35.00​

Bought 4 at my local grocery store how much is it worth to you?
Have you tried shopping on line Walmart online has

Nissin Top Ramen Chicken Flavor Noodle Soup, 48 pk./3 oz. for $35.00​

$.73/pack for top ramen? Thats insane.

$.73/pack for top ramen? Thats insane.
You didn't specify price you just said there were none at your local store. From a discussion over at the other place we were told to go to a store that sells Asian food for good ramen noodles

Slim pickings at every store here also, has been that way for a while. My wife grabbed the kid a case of top roman at Costco so he wouldn't starve.

Some brands of dog food have been hit and miss, I try to stay a month ahead so I don't have to change brands and deal with dog farts for a month why they adjust to something different.

Last I heard they moved the ships further off the coast outside of the official "waiting zone" to wait in the "not waiting zone". Problem solved instantly on paper, pretty graphs, and msm stories.

That was before Christmas though.

Last I heard they moved the ships further off the coast outside of the official "waiting zone" to wait in the "not waiting zone". Problem solved instantly on paper, pretty graphs, and msm stories.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics

From what I remember hearing, where they had been was slack water meaning they could anchor and expend no energy while waiting, where they are now they can't anchor because it is to deep and it is out in the current so they have to constantly have their engines running to keep them in place

From what I remember hearing, where they had been was slack water meaning they could anchor and expend no energy while waiting, where they are now they can't anchor because it is to deep and it is out in the current so they have to constantly have their engines running to keep them in place
You mean they have to be running at low power on bunker fuel (ie: very inefficiently) to hold station where they can't be seen from shore?
Talk about so-called "environmentalists" doing the exact opposite of their stated objectives..

Aaron Z

that's fucking hilarious if true

I really doubt that it is, because nobody is gonna throw away that kinda money unless they've got the G man with a book of matches next to their house

Costco still has "motor oil" or engine oil to be more exact.

Motors are electric.
What's the nickname of that big ass city where they manufacture all the cars and trucks? Engine City, right?

Key word nickname.

Same as ignorant kids that call wheels rims, a rim is the part of a wheel that the tire attaches to and is mounted.

There is no accounting for thats what so and sos buddy calls something, wheel and tire mfg's only call wheels rims to get more business from stupid kids with disposable cash.

What's the nickname of that big ass city where they manufacture all the cars and trucks? Engine City, right?

Key word nickname.

Same as ignorant kids that call wheels rims, a rim is the part of a wheel that the tire attaches to and is mounted.

There is no accounting for thats what so and sos buddy calls something, wheel and tire mfg's only call wheels rims to get more business from stupid kids with disposable cash.
How come an engine lathe don't have spark plugs?

Top Back Refresh