What's new

Race truck 4653

Those gotta be getting hard to find
Hard to find and expensive.

Looking better.
52923085162_f96da1da93_o.jpg

So you bent the front axle and were actually able to get it straightened back out? Wondering how you accomplished that and where it bent? Must of really launched eh?

So you bent the front axle and were actually able to get it straightened back out? Wondering how you accomplished that and where it bent? Must of really launched eh?
It was bent pretty bad. I launched off a little dirt ramp and landed on the front left hard. We pulled the knuckle shims, reset the preload to "tight". We pulled the driver side steering in about 1" to straighten it out and raced it that way. It felt and preformed great during the race but caused me to loose some steering stops. The axle is bent about 1/2" up at the long side spring perch.
52926617070_259c7d9277_o.jpg
52926617050_253472a67b_o.jpg

Surprised you're not just buying new body parts at this point

Didn't look at shipping, but summit came up as a result, so should be free shipping.

Surprised you're not just buying new body parts at this point

Didn't look at shipping, but summit came up as a result, so should be free shipping.

That's not a bad deal for new parts. Luckily I am about 20 minutes away from my supplier. They give me a frequent customer discount lol. Yoda Jim's – Used Toyota Truck Parts
52940704159_7a16ef06ff_o.gif

Top Back Refresh