What's new

Post yer sex toys, 35% ofc

Ok. Full disclosure, I have not read all of the posts yet, so not sure if someone already has/recommended this one. Also, I'm a girl (though I happen to love anal), so I can only say this one is a pleaser in my experience and have not tested it on a man....yet.... 😉
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce THE INTENSITY 2.0! This pumped up, muscle stimulating, electrode pulsing, vibrating beauty is worth 👏 every 👏 penny 👏.

Ladies: feeling all loosie goosie? Tired of wearing out your muscles double clicking your own mouse? Lose track of your kegal count and just say "fuck it!" (But obviously not in a good way?) Maybe pop out a few kin and now pee a little when you sneeze? Wishing you didn't ink every time you got a bear hug?
.... well your new best damned friend is here. Lube this slot Rocket up, stick it in, pump pump pump it up to size (when it doesn't fall out on its own and you feel nice and full, you know it's pumped to your size), and turn up the volume on your TV cause you'll be screaming in minutes. It exercises your pelvic floor, tightens everything, vibrates all the spots that you didn't even know you had, and gets you off at the same time.

Gentlemen: you might not think this is for you, but hear me out... been experiencing a little less snap in your dragon? Has the elastic worn out in your fourth eye? Maybe notice a bit more unintended spillage before you can make it to the Loo? Well hell, this is for you too. This baby will work the chute and vibrate your ladder. Your soldier will be at full salute with this baby hitting your prostate. You'll be milked from the inside and will feel like a new woman...err..man...in no time.
Gurlz... bow down to the GOD of all toys!!

Screenshot_20210520-205715_Messenger~2.jpg

Ok. Full disclosure, I have not read all of the posts yet, so not sure if someone already has/recommended this one. Also, I'm a girl (though I happen to love anal), so I can only say this one is a pleaser in my experience and have not tested it on a man....yet.... 😉
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce THE INTENSITY 2.0! This pumped up, muscle stimulating, electrode pulsing, vibrating beauty is worth 👏 every 👏 penny 👏.

Ladies: feeling all loosie goosie? Tired of wearing out your muscles double clicking your own mouse? Lose track of your kegal count and just say "fuck it!" (But obviously not in a good way?) Maybe pop out a few kin and now pee a little when you sneeze? Wishing you didn't ink every time you got a bear hug?
.... well your new best damned friend is here. Lube this slot Rocket up, stick it in, pump pump pump it up to size (when it doesn't fall out on its own and you feel nice and full, you know it's pumped to your size), and turn up the volume on your TV cause you'll be screaming in minutes. It exercises your pelvic floor, tightens everything, vibrates all the spots that you didn't even know you had, and gets you off at the same time.

Gentlemen: you might not think this is for you, but hear me out... been experiencing a little less snap in your dragon? Has the elastic worn out in your fourth eye? Maybe notice a bit more unintended spillage before you can make it to the Loo? Well hell, this is for you too. This baby will work the chute and vibrate your ladder. Your soldier will be at full salute with this baby hitting your prostate. You'll be milked from the inside and will feel like a new woman...err..man...in no time.

You do not do things by half measures, do you?!?

Peaches moving into a new neighborhood:

dothraki-standing-on-horses.jpg

Wanna go halvsies on a double ended taco teaser?

That inflatable bastard has a damned razer built into it. I've been zapped by one, no way that thing is going anywhere near my nether regions for pleasure.

That inflatable bastard has a damned razer built into it. I've been zapped by one, no way that thing is going anywhere near my nether regions for pleasure.

Hmph.

What Peaches demands, Peaches gets. You can play the part of a banana split.

:flipoff2:

This thing works so well you won't be able to walk for a week!
Nah, jokes aside, I got excited thinking it was a boner on the handicap. Zoomed in and was sorely disappointed to find out its supposed to be a damn laptop. Bummer for the wheelchair dude emoji

We are both done in three minutes tops, never had the need for toys really. Same with previous gfs. If you have a fat dick and skill - it's all you'll ever need.

We are both done in three minutes tops, never had the need for toys really. Same with previous gfs. If you have a fat dick and skill - it's all you'll ever need.
Wow. That's hot. A 3-minute man. Definitely something you should start using as a pick-up line.

Top Back Refresh