What's new

Post yer sex toys, 35% ofc

well since you guys gays can't get enough of it, here's an update on the recent additions
they're a couple glass insulators from telegraph wires or some such shit I dunno
there was a whole bunch of them in a dumpster and I grabbed them all of course
prolly 70% of them had chips and cracks, and about 98% of them were way too big, but these two are not terribly sized, and they're about a half inch thick in every dimension so I'm sure anything short of pitching them against concrete wouldn't make them break

pictured next to the favorite for the last few years running
oh and a tube of grease for scale because it is what was handy
20211130_190650.jpeg

happy, you bunch of fags? :flipoff2:

Last edited:
so, any of you opened your eyes to the joys of prostate stimulation yet, or has my missionary work thus far been for nought?

I’m scared 😱. Never had my prostate stimulated. Not sure what I’m more afraid of, really hating it or really liking it.
I was introduced in my early 20s by a 35 year old woman. Nothing to be afraid of. It's just pleasure. I'll never understand how a man can gain pleasure by ramming balls deep into a woman but having his booty hole touched is somehow gay.

I’m scared 😱. Never had my prostate stimulated. Not sure what I’m more afraid of, really hating it or really liking it.
if you ain't in the right mindset it just makes you feel like you gotta piss, no real loss to giving it a go sometime

ETA: it's only thumb-deep in there, really

fun fact, that guy actually has another video out there with a pocket screwdriver in his dick, backwards
the pocket clip tears out a chunk of meat

Wife always threatens to put her finger in my ass…. I guess that’s why I’m scared…. Maybyshe should’ve nice about it and not so threatening!!!!

My first thought would be not being able to get the insulators back out.

Took a girl to the hospital one morning after a night of partying because she was having really bad cramps. Turns out she had the plastic cap off of a bar of deodorant stuck in her ass

Took a girl to the hospital one morning after a night of partying because she was having really bad cramps. Turns out she had the plastic cap off of a bar of deodorant stuck in her ass
I lost a very sizeable butt plug in my ex wife on our honeymoon in the caymans. It was a very panicked, bloody 5 minutes :lmao:

You liar. We all know the grease isn’t for scale:flipoff2:
water based lube really is worth it
though when you're going stupid deep it doesn't really work its way in as well, so I'll use food-type grease sometimes (generally butter) but the water based stuff slides a lot better
sexlol.JPG

$7 gets you that at fleet farm
"is that for farm use?" (for tax exemption)
Nope. c:

you don't push it in that far

really anything that went in will eventually come back out, things with some length to them are a lot easier to get back out than short fat things
a 3" ball bearing is somewhat difficult to retrieve, whereas something like that blue guy jammed in past the base is pretty easy to get back out

you don't push it in that far

really anything that went in will eventually come back out, things with some length to them are a lot easier to get back out than short fat things
a 3" ball bearing is somewhat difficult to retrieve, whereas something like that blue guy jammed in past the base is pretty easy to get back out
Hospital sees lots of this…

I would figure good rule of thumb would be to have a handle or tether for those @suck it up” moments

Top Back Refresh