What's new

Post yer sex toys, 35% ofc

actually, axleshafts might be something that'd work as a casting pattern that might be marketable in enough volume

how many $800 life size silicone dana 44 axles am I going to sell? Be a bitch to get the molds to fill out, especially in the knuckle area
rubber front driveshafts might be a better seller, for the "show truck" crowd, also the "show truck hater" crowd too, with how much of a hardon they got for them

Lol I’m sure that jeep guy who has that scanner has a model of a Dana 44. Shrink her down to the right size put a base on the short axle tube knuckle and have 87manche printoff a mold . Probably could get some poured before Christmas

I really don't understand going to the hospital to get something normal outta your ass
:laughing: I am dying here. There is someone in my office. I should not be reading this right now.

I just want to take this moment to thank the Lord for Nicole Mendoza. She was 28 and I was 24. I never knew that I was allowed to put so many things in a girl's ass. Thank you Dad, Jesus and the spirit fellow.
Your praying to the wrong guys. That was the Sweet Baby Jesus’s doing :lmao::flipoff2:

1638483917581.png
1638483917581.png

Oh, and we have to design a “fister-roboto” too. We’ve got some of the most brilliant minds on the internet here, we can at least prototype a fisting robot
We can be more ambitious than that. But, what did you have in mind beyond what's already out there for fucking machines. I'm up for prototyping.

The actual for that pic was purdy fawkn funny, almost fits in this thread
<iframe width="806" height="453" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I mean hell, loooong ago my dad made a few "automatic hand saw machines" "for guys that are restoring antique houses and stuff so they don't get modern saw marks on their work"
I was young enough to believe that one, never saw one assembled, just parts.
Years later I assembled the memories to come to the correct conclusion and had a laugh with him about it.

Maybe a Toyota based axle.....Does have the birfield end before a long shaft.

I wonder if we have enough silicone left over from other projects to make one tomorrow.

Volkswagen diesels and ass play. Just when you think you know a guy...
if anyone else made a small-car diesel for scrap money I'd be on it like stink on shit
I hate timing belts so fucking much, same with aluminum cylinder heads.

I wonder if we have enough silicone left over from other projects to make one tomorrow.
well fuck, you've already got the whole damn setup, easy to toss a couple molds into the mix, then

if anyone else made a small-car diesel for scrap money I'd be on it like stink on shit
I hate timing belts so fucking much, same with aluminum cylinder heads.
Ehhh. The ahu timing belt change was a hell of a lot better than the snapped timing chain the Saturn 1.9 it replaced needed.

What about those old Mercedes diesels? Those had chains.

And you could look like an old fancy fucker riding around with your inflatable buttplug in.

:flipoff2:

What about those old Mercedes diesels? Those had chains.
salt removed them from existence before I could stockpile enough scrap priced parts cars to keep one going

it isn't the changing a timing belt on time that annoys me, its the changing a timing belt on time or it destroys an expensive aluminum head that annoys me
actually just had one eat a lifter, hang a valve open... and destroy an expensive aluminum head, while the timing belt was perfectly fine

salt removed them from existence before I could stockpile enough scrap priced parts cars to keep one going

it isn't the changing a timing belt on time that annoys me, its the changing a timing belt on time or it destroys an expensive aluminum head that annoys me
actually just had one eat a lifter, hang a valve open... and destroy an expensive aluminum head, while the timing belt was perfectly fine
That sucks.

I left a ratchet on the crank of my ahu after setting the timing on the injection pump.

First head job I ever did.

Maybe this should be part of the gift exchange.........

oh I get it, do you cast a mold out of silicone then cast the silicone inside it with some sorta release agent?

figured that something like that would be helpful for demolding some of the stuff with larger knots and smaller roots (or whatever you'd call the bit of shaft just behind the knot)

oh I get it, do you cast a mold out of silicone then cast the silicone inside it with some sorta release agent?

figured that something like that would be helpful for demolding some of the stuff with larger knots and smaller roots (or whatever you'd call the bit of shaft just behind the knot)
yep. That way the mold is flexible for removing the item. I somewhat hate using this stuff since it gets all over the place.

Mold release spray also leave the garage floor slick as shit with the epoxy coating.

Top Back Refresh