What's new

Post yer sex toys, 35% ofc

Not perfect but close enough to a toyota aftermarket axle housing. First prototype for the Irate sex toy collection

20211203_192241.jpg

20211203_193830.jpg
Are you married ???
I can just see your wife coming out to your shop in the middle of this….
“Honey wucha doin”????
You, “um … uh…. We’ll the guys on Irate we’re talking and…….ummm… uhhhhh!!!!

Are you married ???
I can just see your wife coming out to your shop in the middle of this….
“Honey wucha doin”????
You, “um … uh…. We’ll the guys on Irate we’re talking and…….ummm… uhhhhh!!!!

Some how yes. My friends still dont know why she married down. Sure not for the dick or the money back then.

She has seen it and just laughs. Nobody believes me that she is a pervert but I know the truth.

Major fail but still funny. I should have let the clay dry before casting the mold. Amazing g how much air gets pulled out under vacuum.

20211204_135933.jpg

20211204_140213.jpg

20211204_140709.jpg

Not as define as it should be due to soft clay I think.

20211205_125513.jpg

20211205_125519.jpg

Last edited:
Sure not for the dick or the money back then.

She has seen it and just laughs.
your dick or your... hobby/business/?

I mean I figure you aren't making rubber dicks because you said you weren't in the sex toy business, but there really ain't too many other things I can think of being saleable cast outta silicone
but I do tend to have dick on the brain a lot

your dick or your... hobby/business/?

I mean I figure you aren't making rubber dicks because you said you weren't in the sex toy business, but there really ain't too many other things I can think of being saleable cast outta silicone
but I do tend to have dick on the brain a lot
She wanted to cast some items for the yard. Thought we would give it a shot versus purchases stuff on Amazon. I really try to avoid that shit hole for purchases plus it was a new skill.

Yearly update, blame miggunslinger

got some cheap chinese aliexpress buttplugs, they're actually decent silicone, bit soft for my tastes but they were like $30 to my door so what the fuck right?
dog dick for scale
20221219_091107.jpeg

ETA: oh right, brock02, note the tub of 9x19 off to the right there, I'll get around to putting new primers into it eventually lol

You should form in some nice alcoves into your cement home's walls to show off your collection. As an added bonus, when the wrong kind of visitor sees them, they will be in a hurry to leave, when the right kind of visitor sees them, they will be more excited to stay a while.

You should form in some nice alcoves into your cement home's walls to show off your collection. As an added bonus, when the wrong kind of visitor sees them, they will be in a hurry to leave, when the right kind of visitor sees them, they will be more excited to stay a while.
Little lighted recessed pockets all over the basement

Is the dog dick a suction cup too?
I wish it was, but that one wasn't offered with that option, and that one was a discounted one because of some cosmetic blemish that I can't find while looking at it.
The base is kinda small compared to the root of the shaft behind the knot, so it'd prolly pull itself off the wall or whatever, but it'd still be a nice feature to add a little stability nonetheless

How many holes are you trying to plug?

And dog dick for scale? Cuz everbody has one of those lol wtf
different sizes, bro
order them all at once because 30-day aliexpress shipping

lol
once you take the knot you'll know what god forgot

With $30 being a good deal... how much does the silicone cost? Seems like a couple basic molds... maybe some specialty oversized suction cup dog knots or whatever your into could be profitable.

Sorry, making silicone dog dicks doesnt stay at the top of the memory bank.
for shame

actually right now would be a good time for me to get into that business, but really it'd just be another half finished time sink as soon as the ground thaws

Yearly update, blame miggunslinger
I don't know what I did to inspire this rubber dong build thread update but it's nice to be in people's thoughts I guess:lmao:

(Looks like you picked the right interpretation in that thread):homer:

That's not funny. I gave a guy the rear seat from a car and couldn't figure out why he was so uneasy on the left side of my garage. A month later I realized that I had 2 floggers hanging up to relax the material. Lol.

03E50515-F022-420E-AA0A-A2B27236A969.jpeg

How can this not be you @ [486]

Last edited:
Reactions: Add
How can this not be you @ [486]
not into the rainbows aesthetic

82a3 is kinda crap, I'd buy a bfg50a instead (or an 82a2 if they'll ever start fucking making them jesus christ fucking hell I want one of them, fuck)

micro draco.... dunno man I kinda prefer the 8" barrel length form factor on a suchka, if kits were still stupid cheap and/or I had a stubby cutoff barrel section from a kit I'd make a guide rod pistol, but life didn't work out that way.

Top Back Refresh