What's new

Post yer sex toys, 35% ofc

Not sure why I zoomed in on that pic on my phone, but I did and now I weep.:bawling:

I will kink shame, sticking things up your dick hole is crazy:barf:

After seeing a catheter hanging out of my limp dick.

200.gif

Fuck that shit. I have had urethral surgery before and pulled the first stint with string hanging out of my dick out myself. Hurt a little, felt weird, definitely not pleasurable was surprised the stint was a foot long.

Second surgery they went through my back to remove 13 stones averaging 20mm from my left kidney. They placed another stint without a string this time so I had to go back to the urologist for them to remove. Well they use a tool called a ureteroscope it has a tube about .375 Dia and 18" long they run up your pee hole to remove the stint.

Fucking sucked no pain medicine or anything and the doctor and nurse talking about what food they were gonna have at a BBQ later in the day. Once the doctor finally got ahold of the stint, after trying many times he pulls that damn stint out like he is pull starting a lawnmower. Again fuck sticking anything up my pee hole.

Had a catheter at one point. I wasn't conscious enough when it went in. I just remember not knowing I was pissing, and it hurt in a good way when they yanked it out.
Ive had 3. Didn't see them in. Very doped up when they were pulled.

My PA is a close to dickhole buggery I'll get.

Many moons ago on the old site GENA had a boyfriend at that time that was into that stuff. Claimed it was intensely pleasurable.
What is GENA up to these days? She and ChevyGal seemed to be decent folks.

For those of you whos wife/gf doesnt have one of these you need to get her one. Google rose vibrator and look for the ones with suction
Screenshot_20230219-071839_Samsung Internet.jpg

Top Back Refresh