What's new

Post yer sex toys, 35% ofc

He says this every time the topic comes up. The more time I get to spend with my wife naked, the better. 3 minutes and I would be disappointed!
Thats no shit! I usually get at least an hour of nekkidhappyfuntime with your wife 3 minutes would be boring. :flipoff2:

I've never been a quicky guy at all. Some people just want to bust a nut and get on with life. Not I, the whole journey in getting to the point of busting a nut is what makes life worth living in the first place.

What he’s leaving out is that’s how long the neighbors goat will stand still.

Hey, you understand me! You need to try this one: Place the goat's hoofs into yer boots, and push it toward a ravine or other drop-off. At a certain point, the goat will start to push back. It's INCREDIBLY squirmy!

Wow. That's hot. A 3-minute man. Definitely something you should start using as a pick-up line.

If you orgasm in three minutes every time, after getting all hotted up for hours and such, why would you complain :)

I've tried the pickup line. "I'll make you cum in 3 minutes." Then they laughed. Then I was funny some more, they laughed some more, drove to my place, boom suddenly they were naked and cumming into my hand before they realized what was going on. They all fell in love, it was terribly exhausting so I got married.

Thats no shit! I usually get at least an hour of nekkidhappyfuntime with your wife 3 minutes would be boring. :flipoff2:

I've never been a quicky guy at all. Some people just want to bust a nut and get on with life. Not I, the whole journey in getting to the point of busting a nut is what makes life worth living in the first place.

I'm talking actual intercourse here... not any time before that.

Exactly. 3 minutes seems like your still at your senior high school prom or some shit. I am glad 3 minutes seems to work for you apparently you married a man who knows how to lie to you convincingly:flipoff2:

I'm sorry all your sex help books still didn't turn you into a real man that can make women cum. I think you're the reason they turn lesbian :)

If you orgasm in three minutes every time, after getting all hotted up for hours and such, why would you complain :)

I've tried the pickup line. "I'll make you cum in 3 minutes." Then they laughed. Then I was funny some more, they laughed some more, drove to my place, boom suddenly they were naked and cumming into my hand before they realized what was going on. They all fell in love, it was terribly exhausting so I got married.
Sounds like you got that wrist action down to a science, you jerked some dudes off in under 3 minutes,look at you go!

If 3 minutes were my usual mark, orgasm, or not I'm pretty sure I would be divorced.

Her, not you. I know you can do it in 30 seconds too...
Sure can....but the question is why would I?

The end result is the same so why not have fun for a while.

I prefer the multiple approach (for her) then I'll be done.

I'm sorry all your sex help books still didn't turn you into a real man that can make women cum. I think you're the reason they turn lesbian :)
But seriously, have you tried having him suck a load out of you first before fucking? It might help you last longer if you can still get it up more than once. :flipoff2:

If 3 minutes were my usual mark, orgasm, or not I'm pretty sure I would be divorced.
Nah, I'd just stop playing your bagpipe and go straight to the dickening. That would give me an extra 20 min of pounding the piston, easy.

7143A226-AE3D-4D03-9FBD-A13C10EADDA6.jpeg

Made me think of this

I know i'm late to the party here but I never thought I'd see anything like this on the IBB or PBB. I get my kink on but I don't share it here or there. Theres dedicated sites for that. sls.com and the such.

I know i'm late to the party here but I never thought I'd see anything like this on the IBB or PBB. I get my kink on but I don't share it here or there. Theres dedicated sites for that. sls.com and the such.
prude :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh