What's new

Post yer sex toys, 35% ofc

Nobody else has a box? Took me 2 days to find my ex's box thats been in attic for 20 years.

20201113_210627.jpg

I suppose it needed a bump.
That new four door pickup machinist guy that swears he isn't an AE prolly hasn't seen it yet.

photo32502.jpg
Found this in my electric box.... maybe we all have a sex box if we look hard enough????
man, those old switch boxes are such neat engineering.
Need a double or triple or quadruple? Just take out the screw and the end plate unhooks, then hook the two boxes together and put the screw back in.
probably be like $20 apiece to manufacture them to that standard of quality these days though.

Holy shit, now I know why there was cackles of laughter coming from the dildocupine's office. I have to give you credit: that's the biggest dildo collection I've ever seen a guy admit to owning. Nice hi-power too.
wait
theredhorseman's account got deleted?

I remember my dad had a couple of the kind that are a ring in an eye bolt on/in the basement wall. He said they were part of an exercise machine he never got around to completing, they were next to a weight bench and well, I was probably 8 so it got no more of a thought.

I was more confused how he was able to get the one piece welded and plated ring stuck on the eye bolt without the eye bolt looking all fucked up from getting bent open and back closed. Took me years to realize that you can buy them as a preassembled unit. haha
What happened to the Dildo Porcupine as well?
they're still around, their account says some shit about "this user has limited access to who can view blah blah blah" so no idea on their last posts/activity, but the account isn't deleted and showing up as "guest", so...

Dating in your late 20s is tough? Try being 42 when everyone has kids, houses and their own lives and give it a go. :laughing:
I work with a guy at 49 ish. He is divorced with 2 older sons. He gets more hot ass than anyone I know. And he is ugly as fuck.
Stop talking to women and start asking them questions about themselves. They love to tell you about themselves. Only answer a question when you have to. Otherwise reply with another question. This is High School level shit bro. :flipoff2:

I remember my dad had a couple of the kind that are a ring in an eye bolt on/in the basement wall. He said they were part of an exercise machine he never got around to completing, they were next to a weight bench and well, I was probably 8 so it got no more of a thought.

I was more confused how he was able to get the one piece welded and plated ring stuck on the eye bolt without the eye bolt looking all fucked up from getting bent open and back closed. Took me years to realize that you can buy them as a preassembled unit. haha

they're still around, their account says some shit about "this user has limited access to who can view blah blah blah" so no idea on their last posts/activity, but the account isn't deleted and showing up as "guest", so...
Maybe they blocked most of us assholes. :laughing:

its probably just a privacy setting in there somewhere
they didn't seem like the sort of whiny bitch to use an ignore list

you know, the sort that just has to announce that "they can't see half the posts in this thread" from time to time because of how butthurt they are

I remember my dad had a couple of the kind that are a ring in an eye bolt on/in the basement wall. He said they were part of an exercise machine he never got around to completing, they were next to a weight bench

I’ve had some grandiose ideas on how to build a I beam trolly system... but haven’t got that far in life yet.....

Top Back Refresh