What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

IMG_9623.jpeg

Just got done rage cleaning my wife’s van while she sleeps in till 10am…on Father’s Day nonetheless. Definitely didn’t do it so I could hold it over her head later :flipoff2:

Hey man, I think your rollbar is bent. :confused:

:flipoff2:

Man that place looks different than I remember. Was like a little shack with a mini golf course, which I guess they still have, but the building itself definitely got a makeover.
Building is the same. That’s just a new covered awning out front. Putt putt is still there. Was gonna snap a pic of the A&W but it’s a T-Mobil store now.

Gotcha...yeah I remember it like this, been a while :laughing:

1718642725817.png
Kinda funny story last night. Dave (Ray’s son) was saying man what are people gonna do in this heat? I said “come back tomorrow”.

He looks at me and says “that’s the right answer. You come back tomorrow and yours is free!” :lmao:
Not sure we’re gonna make the 40 minute drive for free ice cream today - but maybe. :grinpimp:

PXL_20240618_004758516.jpg

5 hour wait to get over here. Hour wait to load. Hour wait for a new tire. Looking like a 3-4 hour wait to get back across.
Should have stayed in school. :homer::laughing:
I was a roofer for 30 years. Do you know how many times I said, you dumb fuck, why didn't you suck it up and play the college game for more then a year! Hope my kid learned from my mistakes!

PXL_20240618_004758516.jpg

5 hour wait to get over here. Hour wait to load. Hour wait for a new tire. Looking like a 3-4 hour wait to get back across.
Should have stayed in school. :homer::laughing:
I hate ferry rides in commercial vehicles. On holidays I don't mind but in a truck I fuckin hate it. Not sure why the difference tho :laughing:

Top Back Refresh