What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

IMG_9647.jpeg

Picked up a second job doing valet at the beginning of summer. Hopefully by summer end all loans and debts are paid besides our house. Thats the goal anyways. 3 days a week are 16 hour days for me with only 5hrs of sleep between those days. Shit is getting old but it’s nice to see balances dropping. Would way rather be home with my 4, 2, and 9 month old boys and actually being able to go to the gym again. Just have to keep reminding myself it’ll all be worth it when everything is paid for.

crazy little storm just grazed us. 2" hail 5 miles away tore some shit up. powers out to a shitton of people.
This just appeared behind my shop. It's some kind of...
Just drove into the chitty from gods country and I couldn't even see the mountains, they are still covered in menacing looking clouds. We got nothing in my place in RR.

How are you doing?
Still hurty.
Doc says I'm taking too much oxy even though I'm taking about 2/3 as prescribed.
Can't sit around and do nothing so good amount of shit is getting done.
Finally found a position I can kinda sleep in, until I have to piss, then it's brutal getting up.

It's fine... Everything is fine. 😆

I remember going to the lake all the time for decades and just enjoying boating, skiing, wake boarding, scuba diving and setting in our life vest with are legs through the arm holes drinking beer listing to music out of the boat. No smart phones around to distract you from the environment like above.

I remember going to the lake all the time for decades and just enjoying boating, skiing, wake boarding, scuba diving and setting in our life vest with are legs through the arm holes drinking beer listing to music out of the boat. No smart phones around to distract you from the environment like above.
I've lived on a lake for over 50 years. Done all of the above except scuba. (although my brother was a master diver) When our kids were home, we did competitive skiing and we were on the water 4-6 days a week. Now we drift and read. Never listen to music anymore, would rather listen to nothing. I would say I'm more in tune with the environment than someone with a buzz listening to loud music.

I've lived on a lake for over 50 years. Done all of the above except scuba. (although my brother was a master diver) When our kids were home, we did competitive skiing and we were on the water 4-6 days a week. Now we drift and read. Never listen to music anymore, would rather listen to nothing. I would say I'm more in tune with the environment than someone with a buzz listening to loud music.
Yeah, those days left me a decade ago 🥺

I look forward to fishing in the gulf a couple times a year now if I can. :smokin:

I left Joliet IL with $153,000 worth of items in my truck and tiny cargo trailer.

IMG_4809.jpeg

I left Joliet IL with $153,000 worth of items in my truck and tiny cargo trailer.

IMG_4809.jpeg
To be "fragile" (I read that in a Christmas Story voice :flipoff2:) it doesn't look to be loaded and tied down very well. So try not to hit any bumps or take and sharp turns. :laughing:

To be "fragile" (I read that in a Christmas Story voice :flipoff2:) it doesn't look to be loaded and tied down very well. So try not to hit any bumps or take and sharp turns. :laughing:
HA! Too late for that now.

Their journey has just begun too. I gotta deliver these things across a bunch of Midwest states too.

Top Back Refresh