What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Crew is about to start night work.
1000004157.jpg

Emergency guardrail repair in the wintertime is sporty too:homer: Fuck that job. Lemme cross my fingers an hope this rail gets bolted on before somebody hits it:lmao:

Festival this past weekend that my Aunt started in 1983

Attachments

• IMG_4296.jpeg
    IMG_4296.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4295.jpeg
    IMG_4295.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
No pictures, just got back from putting my Audi rental through some curves in my fave canyon.

Enterprise hooked me up with a '23 A3 sedan, pretty nice car overall (31k on it). Truck is in the shop getting body work repairs done.

That hair dryer works well with this small chasis, for a 200hp car it is very responsive.
Good brakes and tires make it even more fun to toss about.

Not cheap at $36k new, compared to a Civic SI/Corolla GR it has a much nicer interior/chasis build quality - damn thing is like a mini vault inside.

Planning out railings and deck boards for my little project, it was warm out so I took a break inside while testing if that "30° cooler" claim is worth another $2/ft.

PXL_20240618_193702263.jpg

PXL_20240618_201936756.MP.jpg
I'm thinking the beer is going to affect the scientific validity of the test when you take your shoes off and practice stepping on each piece of the deckboard samples in the parking lot of the bar.

:flipoff2:

You have driven past there, based on your pictures.

That is Bald Mountain, overlooking Shaver Lake.
Ah, okay. I have been to, and all around Shaver, but never to 'this' Bald Mountain LO. I'll have to try to check it out next time I am out that way, provided a rental 1/2 ton 4x4 can make it in the dry season...

Ah, okay. I have been to, and all around Shaver, but never to 'this' Bald Mountain LO. I'll have to try to check it out next time I am out that way, provided a rental 1/2 ton 4x4 can make it in the dry season...
Yep, that will do it. The easy way is through the Tamarack sno park area. On 168 go past Shaver Lake about 5 miles towards Huntington Lake. It’s mostly fire road, then granite, not even that rocky. May not even need 4wd, airing down makes it less rough but not necessary.

If you want more fun, go through Dinkey Creek Road and the Rock Creek entrance.

Top Back Refresh