What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Man, what a fun weekend. Spent some time at the drag strip with friends I hadn't seen in 10+ yrs, and co-drove a 200mil desert race. (Buddy finished 1st in pro) Memorable weekend in the books.
1000004227.jpg
1000004200.jpg
1000004234.jpg
1000004230.jpg

Did that orange one start as an old Datsun pickup. Kinda looks like my 68 I had. At the time I thought it was the ugliest thing on the road. Now I wish I kept it..

Yeah looks like it. He wide bodied the rear and chopped the top.

Looks like Monroe? I always liked that track for drifting.
Yes sir. Lucky to be around here. Every August or whatever FD comes to "Seattle" for one of their events. Tickets are expensive but shits cool when you're this close.

Last edited:
Just did another piston and cylinder swap on Husqvarna 261 that I bought new in 1998.

The rod knock I thought it had was piston slap.

4.8 Hp from only 62cc. Best saw ever made IMHO.

IMG_0298.jpeg

Last edited:
The old Idaho State Pen. Open for 100 years, closed in 1972 after riots over the conditions.

This cell block was built in 1911. The cells are stacked 4 stories high and are REALLY small. With only a honey bucket as a toilet.

This place is SUPER creepy. Lots of grafiti still on the walls.

20240622_154556.jpg

Got photos of the inside of the cells?

Cool. That's my kind of shit. The engineer that designed the bracing was a little scared. Those long cross braces are just in the way. Corner braces are doing it in the other direction. Our mini ex has more air time than dig time.
Hole safe.jpg
Can't comment on the shoring with any authority but as I understand it this was shoring for flood prevention from the Trinity river in a 100 year event.

Top Back Refresh