What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

That weatherguard box sell?
Yep, it was new never used and I had it for around four years. Sold a bunch of stuff so it turned out pretty good day there. But I bought some snap on wrenches from a guy too close to my booth lol

IMG_4237.jpeg

Yep, it was new never used and I had it for around four years. Sold a bunch of stuff so it turned out pretty good day there. But I bought some snap on wrenches from a guy too close to my booth lol

IMG_4237.jpeg
one in the middle looks like it is 9/16" on one end and metric on the other?

Got my own SLOWPOKE693 kind of pic.
1000004519.jpg

All of those micro piles are made in the same factory. The only difference I've found with them is each company has different features and colors. Our Soilmec machines have fancy louvered doors and top panels and saftey cages around the jaw clamps but if you take that shit off it's pretty much the same as any other one.

Btw.... I hate all of those micro piles with a passion. Whoever laid them out and stuffed 20lbs of shit in a 5lb sack should be kicked in the nuts repeatedly for the rest of their lives. :flipoff:

My uncle used to bring his chocolate lab to work, process operator. Stopped doing that one day when he backed the processor over his leg.... Not sure if a safety vest would have helped.

Top Back Refresh