What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Neighbor and I tackled the fence repair.
Getting there, waiting for concrete to set.

Attachments

• 20240504_171422.jpg
    20240504_171422.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
72x16 back porch that we built last year. Watching the Kamado Joe chooch away with a chicken in it. The chicken came 100% from my backyard. Our roosters and hens, our chicks from an incubator. First one from the mini homestead on .5 acres.

Attachments

• PXL_20240505_003345681.jpg
    PXL_20240505_003345681.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
  • PXL_20240505_002611641.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240505_002611641.MP.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 1
IMG_3251.jpeg
IMG_3186.jpeg
Just got done spending all day removing some siding on the third floor and replacing two bowed studs.

Then come in and Frito is snoring on my sofa .
I’m not sure what you have going on there but, it looks like a place with a ton of stairs to navigate every time you want to go to a different area of the house. And 3 floors?!? Yeah fawk that.

I’m very glad I bought a ranch house over 20 years ago, one set of long stairs and that’s to my basement. I moved my washer dryer upstairs and that was a huge improvement.

Is that dog a basset hound?

I’m not sure what you have going on there but, it looks like a place with a ton of stairs to navigate every time you want to go to a different area of the house. And 3 floors?!? Yeah fawk that.

I’m very glad I bought a ranch house over 20 years ago, one set of long stairs and that’s to my basement. I moved my washer dryer upstairs and that was a huge improvement.

Is that dog a basset hound?
The dog is indeed a basset hound.
A very kazy basset hound that burns and farts and snores . Lovable though . Even the cat loves him .
IMG_0411.jpeg

And the inside stairs are even better
This is an old pic from 24 years ago when we bought the house ,as you can tell from
The tv , and we removed the carpet , when we took the stairs out and rewelded them five years ago .

I’m already eyeballing one of those elevators you can add to
The outside or inside of a house

When we bought the house in 2091 I wasn’t the least concerned about stairs

Not that I’m soon gonna be 69 it’s gonna be a issues sooner or later

At the time it was the ONLY house we could afford in the area we wanted to live in , and that was because it had major structural problems with rotten support beams underneath ,

IMG_3285.jpeg

That’s the 2091 model TV and VCR
I had a small combination tv/vcr when I was a kid. Around 8th grade the power button died on it so I took it apart and replaced it with a toggle switch. At some point I lost a screw that held the case together. When I flipped the toggle on I found the screw because I let the smoke out of the circuit board with it:homer:.

Is there a worse job than greasing bearings?
IMG_0336.jpeg

Cleaning the cartridge shitter in a Nigerian CJ :barf: (small biz jet). That was most definitely an apprentice job.

I find cleaning and packing wheel bearings quite therapeutic.

Setting at the swap meet trying to sell some of my junk. Not a big turnout yet so far but sold several things, then bought some snap on box wrenches from a neighbor seller :shaking: dam tool addiction :laughing:

Gonna post some of this stuff up on fb mp I think.

IMG_4210.jpeg
That weatherguard box sell?

Top Back Refresh