What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

This high humidity is unbearable. Almost 10% 😀
07516C2A-1D40-4029-946F-FF2DE540BDB8.png
I've been in Albuquerque for 9 weeks now, I'm really missing some sweet southern humidity!

Just finished working sound tonight, good crowd and a fun band with a lot of variety. Kept me busy but I enjoyed it 🎸

Roc Doc , you'll appreciate this...when I got in touch with the band to figure out equipment and whatnot, the guy was almost apologetic when he said they use an old console with 4 aux sends for monitors. I thanked him because as cool as all the iPad stuff can be, I still hate the workflow on it and it felt good to be behind a plain ol mixer again.

PXL_20240517_222109064.MP~2.jpg

Just finished working sound tonight, good crowd and a fun band with a lot of variety. Kept me busy but I enjoyed it 🎸

Roc Doc , you'll appreciate this...when I got in touch with the band to figure out equipment and whatnot, the guy was almost apologetic when he said they use an old console with 4 aux sends for monitors. I thanked him because as cool as all the iPad stuff can be, I still hate the workflow on it and it felt good to be behind a plain ol mixer again.

PXL_20240517_222109064.MP~2.jpg

Right on, I see applications for old and new tech. There are still plenty of A-list engineers using a 4k or a Gamble . I used the iPad method when flying for Corp shows, but for a live music gig, give me faders.

Helped a friend return outdoor table/chair set to Costco earlier. This was my reward:homer:

Let the insurance games commence come Monday. I drove home, felt bad for the woman driving Hyundai.

Progressive told her she has to wait until Monday for her car to be towed.

We booked her an Uber so she wasn't stranded. Glad I deal with State Farm, have a local agent.
Fuck Progressive Ins.

Attachments

• 20240518_122711.jpg
    20240518_122711.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240518_122029.jpg
    20240518_122029.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
My shop outside dust to dawn light died. The sensor died over a year ago and the light just stayed on 24/7. So I’m replacing the old light with something that should light up the area light a fawking alien space ship looking to suck humanoids up off of earths surface.

I guess I need to replace those fawking sensors about once every year or two. I went through them on all the lights I’ve had up there over 24 years now. But this one failed over a year ago like I said and then killed my light and I found out why :laughing:

IMG_4421.jpeg

New super brighter than daylight shop outside light.

IMG_4428.jpeg

In a gutted 2023 Civic Type R :homer:

I didn't have the cajones to gut the car ('23 Civic hatchback). Instead, I worked 1 door at a time. That tar stuff is worse than anti-seize. Planning to do the firewall and passenger area tomorrow (Damplifier Pro and Luxury Liner Pro), then the hatch/rear quarters next weekend.

20240518_123141.jpg

Helped a friend return outdoor table/chair set to Costco earlier. This was my reward:homer:

Let the insurance games commence come Monday. I drove home, felt bad for the woman driving Hyundai.

Progressive told her she has to wait until Monday for her car to be towed.

We booked her an Uber so she wasn't stranded. Glad I deal with State Farm, have a local agent.
Fuck Progressive Ins.

How the fuck do you turn into the side of a huge white truck right next to you:lmao: was she Asian:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh