What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

My next gun is going to be a pcp.
Put some money in the buget for a compressor with drier, unless there is a scuba store to fil tanks nearby. Using a hand pump gets old fast. I love mine.

yeah lots of phones have been doing that for a couple years now
I had no idea. Is it only when you save it out and share? I've got an android pixel 8 pro that doesnt do it. Wife is on some flavor one of the newer iPhones that don't do it.. at least according to our Google photo share when have going.

I had no idea. Is it only when you save it out and share? I've got an android pixel 8 pro that doesnt do it. Wife is on some flavor one of the newer iPhones that don't do it.. at least according to our Google photo share when have going.
I think it's called "upscaling" or something and that it is associated with digital zoom

fragments of memory, google that shit if you want better info, unless google is being the same broken piece of shit it has been lately

I swear, if there were direct flights out of Sacramento, we’d be down here every few months, if not more.
IMG_9893.jpeg

Pre charged pneumatic

I want a compressor and later on a scuba tank.
Ifn you don’t know I’ll fill you in on the scuba tank thing. You’ll need a C card (certified diver as in you took classes on it to be certified) to get it refilled. Then ifn you buy to own a tank, it requires visual inspection once a year and a hydro test every five years.

But ifn you’re already certified then have at it.

fragments of memory, google that shit if you want better info, unless google is being the same broken piece of shit it has been lately
Google is always going to be good at tracking tech shit for the same reason self driving cars are declared "working" once they are capable of navigating the spaciously laid out grid streets of the shitholes in the southwest.

How the fuck do you turn into the side of a huge white truck right next to you:lmao: was she Asian:flipoff2:

Neighbor chick was dropping her angel off at the bus stop at the end of our road. Waiting AT the stop sign. Waited behind her for about 30 seconds, pulled alongside her and she's looking out her window at me as she drives into the side of my truck.

Ifn you don’t know I’ll fill you in on the scuba tank thing. You’ll need a C card (certified diver as in you took classes on it to be certified) to get it refilled. Then ifn you buy to own a tank, it requires visual inspection once a year and a hydro test every five years.

I didn't know. My plan was to buy the compressor, then the tank and fill it myself.

Neighbor chick was dropping her angel off at the bus stop at the end of our road. Waiting AT the stop sign. Waited behind her for about 30 seconds, pulled alongside her and she's looking out her window at me as she drives into the side of my truck.
Uh huh, says you, do you have video proof? :flipoff2:

I didn't know. My plan was to buy the compressor, then the tank and fill it myself.
If you plan on filling a scuba tank to its rating of ~3,300 psi, you’ll want it yearly certified. Corrosion in a scuba tank is a real thing and will turn it into a bomb.

Or you can skip all that BS and just use N2.

I think that it has to be a fiberglass one.
I don’t know anything about your intended use for the tank or what psi you’re needing for it, I’m just relaying what I know about the scuba side of using an aluminum or steel scuba tank for high psi.

You’ll need a really good dryer system for your compressor too

Top Back Refresh