What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

IMG_2507.jpeg

Last time i was there, less then 5m walking around that area and I was offered drugs by a street corner pharmaceutical rep. :lmao:
A whole 5 minutes? I’m impressed!

A simple “no thanks, I’m good” and they usually leave you alone. The peeps around the marina trying to get you on excursions are a bit more pushy, but we just keep on walking.

So for us heathens. Why not just go for the notellmotel?
Well, because this place is next door to my wife's main office 1500mi away from our home and we decided to make a trip of her yearly week here instead of her flying out and the boys and I staying home.

It's what you might call a family vacation.

I know, weird right?

:flipoff2:

So for us heathens. Why not just go for the notellmotel?
You guys haven't tried it? If you pick the right rv resort it's kinda like staying at a fancy resort hotel, except you get to have your own campfire and you can let your kids run absolutely amok on bicycles.

I've been to some RV resorts where the patrons are hard core enough that they hauled in their own golf carts just to cruise to the bar or the pool. It's also one of the few places where those goofy electric comfort bikes or electric scooters are considered really cool to cruise around on.

You guys haven't tried it? If you pick the right rv resort it's kinda like staying at a fancy resort hotel, except you get to have your own campfire and you can let your kids run absolutely amok on bicycles.

I've been to some RV resorts where the patrons are hard core enough that they hauled in their own golf carts just to cruise to the bar or the pool. It's also one of the few places where those goofy electric comfort bikes or electric scooters are considered really cool to cruise around on.
Way too much work and expensive to do for me. I’d just stay home and toss spray paint rattle cans in my bon fire while drinking alcohol of some sort.

Why would I wanna pack up a crappy mobile home and travel to some mobile home park and setup right next door to strangers for no privacy?

I book a hotel and travel light

I owned a 80 Toyota mini truck back in 82 and drove it for a year before selling it off. Too fucking small for me in the cab and it was a 4 speed that didn’t like 55 mph.

I’ve owned a shit ton of mid to late 80’s tho in the 2000’s for off roading and a couple street legal. I only owned the one old body style tho. Now it’s rare to see any 80 vintage Toyotas on the road at all anymore around here.

That is all.

I owned a 80 Toyota mini truck back in 82 and drove it for a year before selling it off. Too fucking small for me in the cab and it was a 4 speed that didn’t like 55 mph.

I’ve owned a shit ton of mid to late 80’s tho in the 2000’s for off roading and a couple street legal. I only owned the one old body style tho. Now it’s rare to see any 80 vintage Toyotas on the road at all anymore around here.

That is all.

We care. Seriously, we do.

Top Back Refresh