What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Truck maintenance day at the shop.....

20220817_113711.jpg
Nice floors, man!

Why 3 1/2”. And 1”

I always did 4” and 2”, the 2” was overkill, but necessary for distance.
Parallel 3 1/2" for 500AL feeders to a 600A subpanel, 1- 1" for the temperature controls contractor to pull their Cat5 in, the other 1" is just a spare in case they want to pull any other low voltage cables later.

Is your truck that big a POS? Seems like it's broken more that it's running...

Basically, yeah. :laughing:

Combination of old iron, and (IMO) shop/maintenance issues.

Transmission has had bearing noise since I took it over. Brought it up the first day.
"It's fine, it's done that since we put it in"
:shaking:

Last Friday it developed a gear whine, let them know about it, was off Monday/Tuesday, so they had it for 4 days.

They drained and refilled the oil in the transmission. No test drive or any sort of diagnostic work that I'm aware of.
"Good to go, just keep an eye on it"
:homer:

Transmission grenaded about 3 hours into my drive.
A very expensive sounding bang, followed by lots of crunchy noises and 18 brand new neutrals.
Got lucky and was 200 yards uphill from a wide spot, so just rolled it back off the highway on the brakes.

They admitted they gambled and lost, so no skin off my ass, but it's annoying as fuck.

Is that actual rock steps or made out of concrete? I've seen some amazing work out of concrete on-site and have gave thought to trying to do it myself is why I ask.
If that's actual rocks then even better! And I could easily live there...:beer:

What lake?
Big Lake, MI

Is that actual rock steps or made out of concrete? I've seen some amazing work out of concrete on-site and have gave thought to trying to do it myself is why I ask.
If that's actual rocks then even better! And I could easily live there...:beer:
Thanks, we love it here. Living on the eastern shore, this is what we see every mornig.

Grindstone steps quarried in the thumb of MI. They are all about 8" thick ranging up to 12". Here is a pic of my pond garden on the other side of the house. If you look close you can see a couple really thick rocks.

Pond 001.jpg

Top Back Refresh