What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

8AC92E44-7A8B-4683-B17B-6D25A23BF9CB.jpeg

Holy shit your garage is clean. Like... "there's something wrong with you" clean.

1- I'm jealous

2- are you okay dude?

:flipoff2:
Lol, I haven't done a major fab project in here yet, I plan on backhalfing the truck this winter so soon it will look like a bombed out Ukrainian village. I also bought the place from a person whos major project was changing the oil on their jetski.

Taken just now, better?
IMG_20220821_181846712.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, I haven't done a major fab project in here yet, I plan on backhalfing the truck this winter so soon it will look like a bombed out Ukrainian village. I also bought the place from a person whos major project was changing the oil on their jetski.

Taken just now, better?
Definitely better. I honestly try not to judge people, but your 1st pic of the garage gave me a sociopath vibe.

:laughing:

Definitely better. I honestly try not to judge people, but your 1st pic of the garage gave me a sociopath vibe.

:laughing:
I'm probably sociopathic in the other direction :laughing:I am the opposite of clean and organized. My wife on the other hand...

The smelly kind. Infiltrator style leach field installed 3 years ago. Ive ton several and never had an issue.

Fully sucks that im capable of going "hmm looks like a wet spot by the septic lid" to pumping it and working on a solution in 10 minutes.

Ive noticed a few sink holes that appeared to be started by gophers near it in the last year or 2. Im thinking that gopher holes combined with rain filled the leach void with dirt. Now to decide if I want to use a shovel or a mini ex and risk fucking it all up next weekend
What kind of pond?

The smelly kind. Infiltrator style leach field installed 3 years ago. Ive ton several and never had an issue.

Fully sucks that im capable of going "hmm looks like a wet spot by the septic lid" to pumping it and working on a solution in 10 minutes.

Ive noticed a few sink holes that appeared to be started by gophers near it in the last year or 2. Im thinking that gopher holes combined with rain filled the leach void with dirt. Now to decide if I want to use a shovel or a mini ex and risk fucking it all up next weekend
Well that sucks, how old is the leach field?

Top Back Refresh