What's new

Patey's Scrappy

Never saw this crossover coming, Cleetus stopped by Patey's shop. No real coverage, just walked around for a minute or two. Awesome though. This link is timestamped to the little blurb

Never saw this crossover coming, Cleetus stopped by Patey's shop. No real coverage, just walked around for a minute or two. Awesome though. This link is timestamped to the little blurb

Cleetus is into aircraft, but still a stretch I’d agree.

it's a large audience and the goal is promoting GA.
I can see it just from the exposure standpoint. Look at how many spin off channels cleetus has spawned just by having people around.
He has a large following
but damn, I think I get dumber listening to him talk, it like he sucks all the OQ's out of the room :laughing:

He has some cool toys though

it's a large audience and the goal is promoting GA.
I can see it just from the exposure standpoint. Look at how many spin off channels cleetus has spawned just by having people around.
Seems like a grasp at coattails to me...

He has a large following
but damn, I think I get dumber listening to him talk, it like he sucks all the OQ's out of the room :laughing:

He has some cool toys though
I don't think he's dumb at all.
I think he's real smart.

but when your youtube empire demands you grow a mullet and become a stereotype, that's what you get.

Seems like a grasp at coattails to me...
patey has been up front that he will use any means available to advance his goal of growing GA.

having other youtube celebrities coming to the shop is just part of that agenda.
why do you think he had jenner on?

patey has been up front that he will use any means available to advance his goal of growing GA.

having other youtube celebrities coming to the shop is just part of that agenda.
why do you think he had jenner on?
To me that seems like a pander to the trans community. That episode made me super pissed off though. That creature wrote it's name in the clear coat of one of his planes by finger painting the dust on the wing. :mad3:

I don't think he's dumb at all.
I think he's real smart.

but when your youtube empire demands you grow a mullet and become a stereotype, that's what you get.
maybe it is just his voice or the persona that he plays
I haven't watch very many of his videos, he seems to have quite the little empire he has built
maybe I should give it another try

the Peatys, I just try to keep up with all the information that falls out of that guys mouth :laughing:

I haven't watch very many of his videos, he seems to have quite the little empire he has built

the Peatys, I just try to keep up with all the information that falls out of that guys mouth :laughing:
I still like what Cleetus is doing, but I am a lot less interested in him since he started doing the pay-per-view thing. I've always been an opponent of pay-per-view, so YMMV.

The whole thing is definitely a persona, all spurred from one little sarcastic video clip he did back when he was working for 1320. But that has dialed way back over the years, he still does goofy and intentionally dumb stuff at times, but his own personality is most of what you see these days. I like that he's still humble and not overly cocky even with how successful he has become. He also encourages and pushes the people around him to build their own youtube channels which is awesome. Like Kevn (KSR) that built the mullet, Cleetus pushed him continuously to upload content and there are times where you heard Cleetus reminding Kevin to get the camera rolling for more content. Now KSRs channel is booming, and Cleetus still tries to promote him when he gets a chance

Top Back Refresh