What's new

Need the wrong tool for the job.

Ratchet straps really aren’t rated for overhead lifting.

But, they're cheap.

FB_IMG_1630553054489.jpg

You really are illiterate.:laughing:
Yes, post 15 provided the exact same tool I posted in post 1 at less than half price. That was the goal.
If you could read, you'd see it in the original post.
Far from it. I really don't care to read a moronic "should i put the dickfer in my ear or nose" post.

You do realize that is the level of intelligence you portray here don't you?:shaking:

That's what I thought.
You've never done shit. Nobody knows you.
And yeah, I've been out there, done that shit, met people, and my face has been here plenty.
Check the Screwy thread for my resume.

Now that you're confirmed as a basement faceless nobody troll, I'll treat you as such.

Nah i'm not going to do much searching for what you may or may not have been a part of

Basements are more of an Arkansas thing. Not very popular around here

Why so angry?

That's what I thought.
You've never done shit. Nobody knows you.
And yeah, I've been out there, done that shit, met people, and my face has been here plenty.
Check the Screwy thread for my resume.

Now that you're confirmed as a basement faceless nobody troll, I'll treat you as such.
"The owner Steve helped us get our RV back on the road when our driveline failed and we were stuck. He got the correct parts for our rig, built a custom driveshaft for us …"

He seems like a nice guy.

"The owner Steve helped us get our RV back on the road when our driveline failed and we were stuck. He got the correct parts for our rig, built a custom driveshaft for us …"

He seems like a nice guy.

You too? Skeep was bad enough:lmao:

You're a little nobody do nothing shit starter.
When I was drinking and decided to edit my post to not spike that guy as much as I did, you couldn't let it be.
You stalk me and screenshot my posts so if I decide to cool on someone, you'll be there the next day to send them the screenshot and let the burn happen.

What do you think everyone thinks of you for doing that? You're a little shit starter. You think the guy you sent it to appreciates it? Hell no, he appreciates the fact that I cooled down and decided to edit my post. He appreciates me.

You're no different than the hoodrats on the sidelines egging on the fight that you're no part of.
If you did post your picture on here, I wouldn't respond or insult you. I'd look at it and confirm my suspicions and just feel sorry for you.
Now kindly fuck off for the rest of your life and don't talk to me again.

Edit: I know you got the screenshot so no point in reducing my talk back.
Steve, I apologize for saying that you're fat and ugly. I don't really mean that, I'm just trying to get you to fuck off and leave me alone.

Last edited:
Lol just what post did I screenshot that has you so offended?

Post a link, or even a screenshot of it

You're a little nobody do nothing shit starter.
When I was drinking and decided to edit my post to not spike that guy as much as I did, you couldn't let it be.
You stalk me and screenshot my posts so if I decide to cool on someone, you'll be there the next day to send them the screenshot and let the burn happen.

What do you think everyone thinks of you for doing that? You're a little shit starter. You think the guy you sent it to appreciates it? Hell no, he appreciates the fact that I cooled down and decided to edit my post. He appreciates me.

You're no different than the hoodrats on the sidelines egging on the fight that you're no part of.
If you did post your picture on here, I wouldn't respond or insult you. I'd look at it and confirm my suspicions and just feel sorry for you.
Now kindly fuck off for the rest of your life and don't talk to me again.

Steve's about 97% less annoying posting here than you. For example, he's funny, you're not. He's not retarded, you are.

A 2x4 and a couple wedges are infinitely adjustable in as small an increment as you want. Just give it a hard wack with your purse for a big adjustment, or a light one or a small adjustment.
A single 2x4 for that big heavy 5'6" long 3'6" tall thing? Have fun with that, take video for us.
Besides, aren't 2x4s like $20 nowadays?:laughing:

This reads just like a Woods post.

Hey IBB I need to fix this, I am thinking I will do it this way...

IBB, gives several great suggestions some are professionals and give detailed answers.

Woods, NO! that won't work because... That's not possible because.... I can't because.... Begin arguing.

IBB:shaking:

Woods, ya'll are wrong I'm just gonna do it the way I figured I would in the first place.

I swear these two are one and the same.

This reads just like a Woods post.

Hey IBB I need to fix this, I am thinking I will do it this way...

IBB, gives several great suggestions some are professionals and give detailed answers.

Woods, NO! that won't work because... That's not possible because.... I can't because.... Begin arguing.

IBB:shaking:

Woods, ya'll are wrong I'm just gonna do it the way I figured I would in the first place.

I swear these two are one and the same.
It's just like every other thread where someone says "hey I want a cheap headlight for my Toyota".
And the horde comes in with "sell the Toyota and buy a superduty".

Edit: You don't get it because you can't see the setup and layout.
You're not going to spiderman crawl your way up the wall across from the cupboard and press your feet against the wall on other side while using superman left arm to push cupboard back while right arm sends in the screw. Not happening.
drill.jpg

Some of you people are so fucking retarded you actually need this picture to understand my words.

2x4 method requires too many hands to hold too many things in place. On top of that, why would you buy/cut a piece of wood and then source more wood and even more to add all that shit to this equation that only calls for 1 single tool instead?

This situation due to the space between the wall across from the cupboard and the weight and size and location of the cupboard calls for this tool. I shouldn't need to spell all this shit out because I've already covered it myself and my goal was to score this tool but not at Amazon high price. Using this tool is the best way to do it and for $17 to get it done nice and easy and then keep the tool for future use is the best option here no matter how hard you try to say it's not.

Last edited:
You came here to save 20 bucks? :lmao: Wow.
How much do you make per hour? What is your time worth?
5 minutes to save $20 makes you laugh? Telling me you make $200+ per hour?

Whatever. Like our moms told us, "20 bucks is 20 bucks".

It's obviously impossible for me to post without certain people jumping up and down to take a shit in my sunroof and then beat their chest for doing so. It's like TDS the way it's so 100% guaranteed every time. I've wasted too much time replying to "those". Thank you, however, to most of you that are better than that.

It's just like every other thread where someone says "hey I want a cheap headlight for my Toyota".
And the horde comes in with "sell the Toyota and buy a superduty".

Edit: You don't get it because you can't see the setup and layout.
You're not going to spiderman crawl your way up the wall across from the cupboard and press your feet against the wall on other side while using superman left arm to push cupboard back while right arm sends in the screw. Not happening.
drill.jpg

Some of you people are so fucking retarded you actually need this picture to understand my words.

2x4 method requires too many hands to hold too many things in place. On top of that, why would you buy/cut a piece of wood and then source more wood and even more to add all that shit to this equation that only calls for 1 single tool instead?

This situation due to the space between the wall across from the cupboard and the weight and size and location of the cupboard calls for this tool. I shouldn't need to spell all this shit out because I've already covered it myself and my goal was to score this tool but not at Amazon high price. Using this tool is the best way to do it and for $17 to get it done nice and easy and then keep the tool for future use is the best option here no matter how hard you try to say it's not.

JFC. Calm down Francis. Most of us probably have a 2x4 and shims/wedges around to accomplish the task.

Are you done yet?

Top Back Refresh