What's new

Need the wrong tool for the job.

IMG_2623.jpeg

You need to make one of these.

Why is this a question? And after multiple reasonable suggestions, all disqualified, still a question.

Do you have a vagina?
Question was solved post #15. Half price, done deal. Everything after that is whatever.
Do you read? You don't even know what the question was, am I right?

Last edited:
What about only 2 nails holding the entire length of the top?
Who puts only 2 nails along such a big cupboard and expects it to work?
Built in 1980s.

If he doesn't, he can always cut a hole in the roof and use a crane.
A crane is really going to be your best option for something like this.

That took way too long :lmao:

I understand not everyone is a carpenter but this is fukn ridiculous. How have you ever made it past legos, man. :laughing:

I wonder if there’s a window close by? He could set a telephone pole over the tailgate of his TUNDRA. Back the pole through the window under the cabinet, then swing the crane over and drop the hook down through the hole in the roof and pick up the cantilever end so that he’s lifting up on the cabinet using the telephone pole as a giant lever. Then pull the TUNDRA ahead in 4lo to suck it up to the wall.

Question was solved post #15. Half price, done deal. Everything after that is whatever.
Do you read? You don't even know what the question was, am I right?

Was it though? Did you really need to ask the question in the first place? Did the response in post 15 solve the problem? If so, can you explain how?

I'm guessing in typical female fashion, the problem is still there. You are just being obtuse about it and projecting your inability to solve the simple problem you posted on me now. I feel sorry for you.:laughing:

I wonder if there’s a window close by? He could set a telephone pole over the tailgate of his TUNDRA. Back the pole through the window under the cabinet, then swing the crane over and drop the hook down through the hole in the roof and pick up the cantilever end so that he’s lifting up on the cabinet using the telephone pole as a giant lever. Then pull the TUNDRA ahead in 4lo to suck it up to the wall.
Now we’re getting somewhere. Just need to wire the crane controls into the trailer plug on the TUNDRA.

I'm guessing in typical female fashion, the problem is still there. You are just being obtuse about it and projecting your inability to solve the simple problem you posted on me now. I feel sorry for you.:laughing:

Maybe someone should get Arse in here to explain it in terms her mind can grasp. He seems to be the resident expert on the female psyche.

Two nails to hold the cabinet up, go to lunch, smoke a joint and forget about the rest of the nails when you return.
In the 80's you could get confused between a joint break or time for a couple cocaine bumps to get you through the day. Very easily could have been 47 nails from these new air nailers they just got us. All dependant on time of day.

Top Back Refresh