What's new

Need the wrong tool for the job.

in 1980s.

wrgf497.jpg

this is fukn ridiculous. How have you ever made it past legos, man. :laughing:
What's ridiculous? To not want to pay $40 for something? To ask around and find out I can get it for $20?
Will this wall to wall jack thing not break the face of the cabinet?
No, it won't. I'll have a piece of wood on both sides so it will be good.

Was it though? Did you really need to ask the question in the first place? Did the response in post 15 solve the problem? If so, can you explain how?
You really are illiterate.:laughing:
Yes, post 15 provided the exact same tool I posted in post 1 at less than half price. That was the goal.
If you could read, you'd see it in the original post.

You’re right. I was trying to cut corners. This time the green line is 3/4 extra improved plow steel and a mckissock ball. Red circles are snatch blocks, and the blue is of course a TUNDRA
IMG_2723.png
Your cat scooched across your paper and left trail.

Basically, what we have are two support rams and then the screw-enabling ram. All powered by the gliding action of the steel cable through the snatch blocks. You’ll need to pound the support rams into your wood real good, so they stay hard mounted and the screw enabling ram can go in and out. Make sure and grease the snatch blocks.
IMG_2724.png

You came here to save 20 bucks? :lmao: Wow.

Guess time ain't worth much.

Should've spent the 40 and got it done and had a beer and looked at your handyman work there slugger.

Your "content" you provide here sucks. Go piss up a rope.

Oh and to your inevitable reply...yeah, whatever. We all know you suck at life. Hood rat.

People have tried to tell you how to accomplish this with as little as $0
I didn't ask for any suggestions on how to accomplish it, but that never stops the horde from offering their opinions anyway.

What ideas were $0? The superman one where I'm in 7ft with feet against the left wall pushing huge thing with one hand while sending it with the other hand? I'd love to see you try it.

Crane rental seems excessive.

Take apart your engine hoist and hump it into the attic, once assembled and positioned over the hole in the cealing you can support the cabinet and secure to the wall (nails vs screws?). I would probably just keep the engine hoist in the attic for future kitchen remodel/cabinet installs.

Crane rental seems excessive.

Take apart your engine hoist and hump it into the attic, once assembled and positioned over the hole in the cealing you can support the cabinet and secure to the wall (nails vs screws?). I would probably just keep the engine hoist in the attic for future kitchen remodel/cabinet installs.
Punch holes in wall on either side, run ratchet strap through holes to cupboard and start cranking. Done.

Mobile homes have attic's?
Hey basement random nobody guy, has anyone ever seen your face?
You ever done anything off the internet related to our community?
Ever volunteer your time? Ever go to a meetup or anything like that?
Is your picture even on here so I can see just how fat you are?
You always disappear in threads where we talk about real life like that, I notice.

Nobody knows you.

Hey basement random nobody guy, has anyone ever seen your face?
Sure
You ever done anything off the internet related to our community?
Ever volunteer your time? Ever go to a meetup or anything like that?
Bit of info every so often. Otherwise I dont volunteer much.

Is your picture even on here so I can see just how fat you are?

Dont think so. Wheres your pic?

You always disappear in threads where we talk about real life like that, I notice.

Nobody knows you.

And?

Sure

Bit of info every so often. Otherwise I dont volunteer much.

Dont think so. Wheres your pic?

And?
That's what I thought.
You've never done shit. Nobody knows you.
And yeah, I've been out there, done that shit, met people, and my face has been here plenty.
Check the Screwy thread for my resume.

Now that you're confirmed as a basement faceless nobody troll, I'll treat you as such.

Top Back Refresh