What's new

NBA Finals - Miami vs Lakers

20200822_194758.jpg

There's a thread for that ^ :laughing:

PTL hasn't looked good all evening :frown:

LA has a powerhouse lineup. They still suck.

Made these while the Lakers were dominating.

I'm going to require step by step instructions on those babies. :smokin: Looks fkg scrumptious.

The Blaze were outgunned by the towers inside, Nurkic was gassed, Dame didn't bring his confidence.

Look at the length in the middle. Davis. James. Mcgee. Howard. Even Kuzma. Who can shut that down when it's on all cylinders. Only themselves. Which I'm counting on. :flipoff2:

Dallas can't get a break. Doncic is in with an ankle injury, Porzingas out with a knee issue. Love to see the Clip eliminated but whichever team can give the AD mess a run for their money, I'm ok with that.

Lake Show = suckit.

Into OT now.

Dallas can't get a break. Doncic is in with an ankle injury, Porzingas out with a knee issue. Love to see the Clip eliminated but whichever team can give the AD mess a run for their money, I'm ok with that.

Lake Show = suckit.

Into OT now.

They got a big shot!

Nets got swept. :homer: The east is dispatching in the first round, quick. Playoffs going by fast with no fly days in between...

The NBA really wants the Boner and Pit Crew to stay in. Lots of money lost this NBA season, and gotta make sure that the milk cows participate to the end.

Thunder (Chris Paul) stole another from HardOn. :laughing:

Goodnight Indiana. You're next, Orlando.

Can't watch the Blaze. How's that going...

Thunder (Chris Paul) stole another from HardOn. :laughing:

Goodnight Indiana. You're next, Orlando.

Can't watch the Blaze. How's that going...
Just like the previous game, refs have whistles stuck in their throats.

I got so frustrated I turned the game off after the flagrant 1 on Whiteside against the Brow..

Well ain't that some shit.

Lakers are about due for some *injuries. :smokin:

ahem *Mattafact

So are they going to wait till all of the first round teams are done before starting the second round?

on Thursday, the Raptors / Celtics series begins, while the Mavs / Clippers are still duking it out. So I gather dispatching a rival fast, gets you some rest. Not that the west is gonna go quickly tho. Each round gets more competitive once the Nuggets / Blazers / Mavericks / OKC are all gone.

I'm assuming the Clippers / Lakers will prevail. Rather have Portland / Dallas advance, my own self.

And the Houston Hard Ons - fukkem.

I’m excited to watch the Mavs, Clip game...

According to the NBA etc, Sundays battle was a royale one. Missed it. Severe lead change comebacks with the Luka shot clock trey. It's a series, a good series.

But who is eventually facing the lake show...

FAWK THE NBA. I was at a bar a couple nights ago where the game was on TV. Got pissed off to see black lives matter painted on the court and on the players shirts. Me and a few others raised hell until that shit was shut off.

Top Back Refresh