What's new

NBA Finals - Miami vs Lakers

Maybe the NFL will do something similar. Brand new stadium in Vegas and lots of vacant hotel rooms. Assign each team a hotel based on their 2019 finishing record, you know, so the Chiefs would get to take over Wynn and the Bengals would have to stay at Circus Circus.

I know, I'ma genius.

Tonight would be a horrible time for the Blazers to lose one. Their post-season entirely depends on it. :cookie:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200813_181014.png Views:	0 Size:	174.0 KB ID:	102008
Click image for larger version  Name:	20200813_180736.png Views:	0 Size:	474.4 KB ID:	102009

The Grizz nabbed the 8th seed.

If the Blazers win, they play Memphis to see who seals that spot. If the Blazers lose, the Suns play the Grizz to see who gets it.

The Lake Show can suck it.

Blazers snuck another one! I just stepped in from doing shit outside and caught the last 5 minutes. That was a good 5 minutes to watch :smokin:

Would have been a sweet pre-postseason shootout between Phoenix and Portland.

Fuckin Grizz... grrr.

So B;azers tomorrow ?? Preferred app or channel or alien satellite for viewing ? Over air broadcast with antenna ?? - giz

So B;azers tomorrow ?? Preferred app or channel or alien satellite for viewing ? Over air broadcast with antenna ?? - giz

ABC ~ 11:30a

Grizz have to win 2 / Blazers only have to win 1

So a three-game play-in could be over tmrw

How they structured this was cool.

8 games to see who stayed ready. 9th seed gets a wild card option if they don't lose too many of those 8 games. Full length playoffs.

May LeBron roast in the finals so help me god. :garfield:

Did I just hear that right ? Nerk Itch with 17 rebounds in first 1/2 ??? He soars above "How many more ? " :eek:

Mcollum ( ? ) just saved Portland for now. Great game.

That's the way.

CJ hero ball - Morant with turnovers.

Somebody needs to tell Anthony to sit down.

Vlade be gone my Negro . . .. Took the other tall white ghost wid em. :trooper:

Top Back Refresh