What's new

NBA Finals - Miami vs Lakers

120551515_3406322219414230_7346479248939108576_n.jpg

Tonight's win brought to you by...

The ghost of Goran. :flipoff2:

- or -

Every NBA player who becomes a Laker automatically learns how to flop and cry like a bitch when that jersey goes on.

Take your pick, there.

Butler after the win... "hope to god we get 7 back" cuz he knows, if Dragic plays this things going seven. :flipoff2:

Imagine if you will, a series with Dragic in every game. AD would've twisted his ankle in game 2 and the Fakers would be gone. :lmao:

Here's to game 6 fellas :grinpimp:

Markieff Morris blew it, thank you. :smokin:

AD needs a new foot. :flipoff2:

Jimmy Butler needs oxygen. :lmao: (and a new barber)

He's trying for his ^ second finals win in a row.

Meanwhile, LeBron has the same number of rings Steph Curry does. :flipoff2: Jesus let's hope he can muster another championship, wouldn't want to be stuck in the Curry camp forever with only three. :lmao:

Lakers are gonna lose this one :lmao:

Fags. They're on point, energetic.

Heat can't buy a bucket. I hate LA :flipoff2:

And... lest you forget it took the Lakers SIX GAMES to beat a team whose highest scorer has been out the entire series.

Fags. :flipoff2:

How many 0's behind the $ sign to win this year? :lmao:

How many 0's they didn't make due to zero ticket sales? :laughing:

How many fans the NBA lost because :mr-t:

How LeBrons entire career was spent barely scraping up enough rings to surpass Steph Curry by one? :flipoff2: :laughing::laughing:

How many other superstars lost as many championships as James?

I don't know the answers to any of those Q's

You guys can be funny. I wanna see another player do what James has done in his career and still be the most dominate player at 35.

People bash how many championships he has lost but always forget HOW MANY he has gone to. Getting to the Finals is the second hardest task in the NBA next to winning one.

James says and does retarded shit but he is one of the greatest ball players of all time.

Every other team in the NBA is waiting for that day he retires.

You guys can be funny. I wanna see another player do what James has done in his career and still be the most dominate player at 35.

People bash how many championships he has lost but always forget HOW MANY he has gone to. Getting to the Finals is the second hardest task in the NBA next to winning one.

James says and does retarded shit but he is one of the greatest ball players of all time.

Every other team in the NBA is waiting for that day he retires.

Oh I'm down. I respect the man, as an athlete and other. Once a player joins the Lakers, I lose a modicum of that respect. That is all...

This would be a fine time to retire, so sayeth me. :laughing:

Oh I'm down. I respect the man, as an athlete and other. Once a player joins the Lakers, I lose a modicum of that respect. That is all...

This would be a fine time to retire, so sayeth me. :laughing:

I actually kinda agree. Go out on top. Not much else he needs to do and should go watch his kids grow.

I actually kinda agree. Go out on top. Not much else he needs to do and should go watch his kids grow.

With him, having AD and a few young players on that roster... I think he'll stick it out another yr. He's full of himself (who wouldn't be, in his position) and he has a couple more spots in the record books that he's very close to. I don't know what they are but... they're there for him if he wants to retire at 36/37 etc.

The league would be flat on the superstar status if he just quit the game, tho.

With him, having AD and a few young players on that roster... I think he'll stick it out another yr. He's full of himself (who wouldn't be, in his position) and he has a couple more spots in the record books that he's very close to. I don't know what they are but... they're there for him if he wants to retire at 36/37 etc.

The league would be flat on the superstar status if he just quit the game, tho.

There is always Paul Georgo to pass the torch to. :stirthepot:

Top Back Refresh