What's new

NBA Finals - Miami vs Lakers

I think that Barkly said it well the other day, hoping that the social matters that the NBA are pushing doesn’t push away fans..

Annnnnnd I just turned on a game I’m not impressed. Keep your opinions to yourselves as a league. Seeing all the BLM stuff just makes me think of the city’s in my area that have been so negatively impacted by the riots.

He was right. I turned it on to watch a game and saw all the kneeling and BLM shit then i turned that shit off. I been watching the NBA since Jordan and this shit is now retarded.

Watching Chinese BLM ball, you are all faggots.

What's the Mattafact here? :lmao:

20200806_030048.png

Gutted that one out after a 14 point lead in the second...

Third quarter ulcer kicking in like usual.

I did not watch the game (assuming you're talking portland) as I've been in the shop all day. I did, however, hear Dame dropped 51pts and they did win.

Yep.

But what the heck does it take to beat Devin Booker? The Suns aren't fkg around, apparently.

I can't be the only one who's happy this asterisk season is 8 games long.

Hope the blazers get in. :smokin:

Kicking ass and taking teams down.

6-0 in this 8 game pre-playoff run.

The Phoenix Suns. :smokin:

20200810_194624.png

I would love a play in game between them and the Purrs.

*edit... just looked at what it takes to get in... i fucked up that comment :homer:

Last edited:
I know they're sitting the ice cream man down for the playoffs, as well as just not giving a shit since they have a full post season in front of them. If they get that far... :laughing:

They barely pulled that one out. Still haven't watched a game since the restart though. One of these days I'll have some time. :laughing:

Blazers snuck another W from the Mavericks. Get it on PTL. :grinpimp:

SUNS again, over lowly Philadelphia. 7-0 :smokin:

Top Back Refresh