What's new

NBA Finals - Miami vs Lakers

FAWK THE NBA. I was at a bar a couple nights ago where the game was on TV. Got pissed off to see black lives matter painted on the court and on the players shirts. Me and a few others raised hell until that shit was shut off.

I agree much more than you may believe.

I watch sports for mind numbing entertainment that isn’t as pre fabricated as other shows. What pisses me off is that I don’t watch for others political beliefs. Feel free to have them but don’t express them during my entertainment.

If it hasn’t been for the quality of some of these series, I wouldn’t be watching. So, as of now, the entertainment is a little better than the political message they are pushing on the side. But as soon as that pendulum swings, I’m out.

It's no different than a fkg web subforum. Ignore what you don't like about it, overlook what's intentionally in your grill, and just seek out what you want.

I don't see any blurbs on their jerseys cuz I ain't lookin or reading em. What logo are you talking about? I don't look for it so I don't see it.

Same for the ppl who cry about sports announcers in baseball all the time. How can you not tune that shit out? It's just noise to me anyway.

The worst thing (that should be) about watching sports is, tuning in to see your favorite team get beat by a squad that you dislike a lot. That's the emotional aspect and should be the single detract from viewing, period. I couldn't watch Laker games because I hated Kobe, I'll give LeBron half a chance because I respect him as an athlete and a person. That's the end of my viewing experience, to hell with any statements whatsoever, including commercials which are easy as fuck to dismiss.

20200825_224932.png

Dayum. 154pts. :eek:

Watch out Lakers, storms a comin' :grinpimp: :grinpimp: :flipoff2:

All of tonight's games have been postponed I believe.

Fuck I hate this shit. I sound like my Grandpa back in 1968 Arkansas bitching about Muhammad Ali being a draft dodger and the Pro Boxing can go fuck itself. I think I just read the NBA is postponing the playoffs tonight in protest of another Nag out situation. If that is true, I am done with this shit. Anyone verify this ? Fucking sucks. First Kaepernick with his blowhole, and now this ? Fuck ing Id i ots. I think they think too much of themselves. Anyone ? Is this true ?

Later assholes - https://www.nba.com/article/2020/08/26/nba-playoff-games-postponed

Fuck I hate this shit. I sound like my Grandpa back in 1968 Arkansas bitching about Muhammad Ali being a draft dodger and the Pro Boxing can go fuck itself. I think I just read the NBA is postponing the playoffs tonight in protest of another Nag out situation. If that is true, I am done with this shit. Anyone verify this ? Fucking sucks. First Kaepernick with his blowhole, and now this ? Fuck ing Id i ots. I think they think too much of themselves. Anyone ? Is this true ?

Later assholes - https://www.nba.com/article/2020/08/26/nba-playoff-games-postponed

Ok, that right there is some petty bs. If you're gonna bubble ball, then bubble ball. Don't antifa ball, damnit.

Ok, that right there is some petty bs. If you're gonna bubble ball, then bubble ball. Don't antifa ball, damnit.

Knda harsh friend. I will truly miss the game and the buzz. Damn.
I dont have a problem with the Sacramento Queens. Take a picture, write it down. They talk the talk, cant walk the walk. They had us on the ropes in game 5 and they choked"
I love watching Barkley, Shack, and the others doing the show. I loved watchin teams build a dynasty. But fuck these assholes. Fuck them all to hell. Starting a soccer thread when the world cup starts up. Players from countries that have real actual problems, not entitled media built fucking losers. I'll take bubble ball, kick ball to these assholes. Nitey night. :shaking:

This. Sports can be the ultimate unifier but they have become so divisive. Sad.

Exactly. Hey dumbasses !! we dont give a shit. You make tens of millions because you are a biologic FREAK. Shut the fuck up and play. Do drugs, beat your wife, but dont shit on your fans. Later :mad3::flipoff:

Exactly. Hey dumbasses !! we dont give a shit. You make tens of millions because you are a biologic FREAK. Shut the fuck up and play. Do drugs, beat your wife, but dont shit on your fans. Later :mad3::flipoff:

They are entertainers. Notice how not even the thug rappers, black musicians, movie stars....none of them are speaking up. Know your role!!!

All owned by wealthy white males. Who, as it happens, join in the garbage. It's heavy in the NBA obviously. Not so much in the NFL. But which of us is giving them a dime by watching? Are you gonna swear off / cuss about past Kings' seasons because of current events... does a Laker fan stop liking the Lakers...

no...

All owned by wealthy white males. Who, as it happens, join in the garbage. It's heavy in the NBA obviously. Not so much in the NFL. But which of us is giving them a dime by watching? Are you gonna swear off / cuss about past Kings' seasons because of current events... does a Laker fan stop liking the Lakers...

no...

I bleed whatever color the season is. I’m done with the NBA and the Philadelphia 76ers. The NBA has lost all fundamentals anyway. College b-ball isn’t far off either. It is a team of 5 individuals doing their own thing. I will no longer bleed red and blue unless I’m watching the Phillies! With that being the case i will bleed a lot.

Kenny Smith walking off the TNT set is laughable too! You would think Barkley or even Shaq would have made a stance...nope Kenny Smith...hahaha

They are entertainers. Notice how not even the thug rappers, black musicians, movie stars....none of them are speaking up. Know your role!!!

You're not following Snoop Dogg on IG then. He's all over this latest shooting and more ignorant than expected. But his memes are good so I'll keep following him. He's pushing it though. :flipoff2:

Kenny Smith walking off the TNT set is laughable too! You would think Barkley or even Shaq would have made a stance...nope Kenny Smith...hahaha

Kenny Smith is definitely the most liberal of that group, not counting the white guy (but only because I don't know about him). Shaq has more than a passing interest in law enforcement and Charles can't be defined by left or right on most things but seems to be a pretty straight shooter especially when it comes to personal responsibility.

You're not following Snoop Dogg on IG then. He's all over this latest shooting and more ignorant than expected. But his memes are good so I'll keep following him. He's pushing it though. :flipoff2:

Without any direct knowledge of Hollywood or rappers having a strong stance, I'm betting they do. I try and avoid thug / musician / actor bullshit as bitch as possible anyway, and with recent events even more so.

I was watching after one of these "events", can't remember which one, and he was seething. It was a bit awkward, to be honest, but I am a gringo so what do I know? :flipoff2:

You know Rambis was a four-eyed Greek lunker I bet. :flipoff2:

So the BLM movement hit a walk off single in the NBA and all you people are gonna wish them ill and flip off your TVs huh? Ok fine, but I'm not gonna pout or stop watching the payoffs because of it. I know you'd be covertly viewing games if YOUR* team were headed to the finals this year...

Mattafact* :lmao:

I actually saw Barkley on CNN earlier tonight... was interviewed for at least 10 minutes.. I like what he had to say

I bet somewhere on the net, is part of the dialogue..

So the BLM movement hit a walk off single in the NBA and all you people are gonna wish them ill and flip off your TVs huh? Ok fine, but I'm not gonna pout or stop watching the payoffs because of it. I know you'd be covertly viewing games if YOUR* team were headed to the finals this year...

Mattafact* :lmao:

I did watch the last Lakers game. That's the only one since the bubble. It was tough to watch. :flipoff2:

Kenny Smith is definitely the most liberal of that group, not counting the white guy (but only because I don't know about him). Shaq has more than a passing interest in law enforcement and Charles can't be defined by left or right on most things but seems to be a pretty straight shooter especially when it comes to personal responsibility.

Barkley caught my attention some time ago. Ok, a long time ago. He may have still been playing, not sure. But he made headline news. The way they try to smear and defame for personal game. Barkley was allegeldy sitting at a bar and some clown threw a drink in his face. Barkely, allegedly, picked the guy and up and threw him through the window out onto the street. John Wayne style. When the pesky asshole press stuck a mike in his face, not ulike throwing a drink on it but protected by the reporters creed, Barkely said FUCK NO I am not apologizing for throwing that asshole. I would do it again. Kind of a blue collar hero to me in a field of either thugs or millionaires elite assholes. So I kinda followed him at least when it was convenient to do so. Then I missed the Shaq fracas under the rim but he showed up again on TNT on the show. Very likeable there. He joked live on the air on that halftime show regarding Jesse Smollett - Ya gotta do better dude, up yer game, like buy your lynching rope anonymously, if want to get any sympathy. Point being he didn't just throw in with the liberal media black man put down by the man BS.

Yes, I can turn it off and I did do that. Not watching anymore until some fucking multi millionaire kisses my white privileged ass and cups my balls. Call me {gary} the grouch on the couch, :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2: now watching kickball and english subtitles. Can't hack my wife's sport, cricket, that is way toooooooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Will miss the epic threads here - Fuck the Haters and Fuck the A's and Raiders. They added much to the show in either venue. Good times but they all come to an end some time.

These clowns could have come together, any or all of them and said, stated publicly that we are a nation defined by our strengths, that we come together in times of crisis. That we/they are playing the game, the truly American one and do it to show we can work and continue together as a team, regardless of ANY OTHER BULLSHIT that tries to divide us. Instead they polarize, take the cheap easy stupid follow the crowd way out. Fuck you . .. . .

Over and out losers.

Call me {gary} the grouch on the couch :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Over and out losers.

You'll be back.

Some of you people are way too intertwined in the athlete - akin to a homogeneal foetus. :flipoff2:

Who the fuck cares if Kobe was a philanderer when he encountered an obstacle that he couldn't shoot over. Why should I give two shits that Curry was bottle-fed basketball by an NBA star father vs being raised in a ghetto like his darker skinned comrades flail unmercilessly about. Tiger Woods banged a white chick, bfd. Joe Namath was an alcoholic's alcoholic. Cacius Clay was a drama queen. Wayman Tisdale was cheery ghey but never came out. Spreewell choked his coach.

Who fkg cares?

Top Back Refresh