What's new

NBA Finals - Miami vs Lakers

Ah !! Ya remember the Free Spree Choker !! Cant argue with you man, but the lil' episodes aren't the same as a team saying we gotta do this brother, then the LEAGUE backing that team for their cause. When they did that they left their fans.

How did you learn that Tisdale was a Twyla ? The Queen of Kings :lmao:

You'll be back.

Some of you people are way too intertwined in the athlete - akin to a homogeneal foetus. :flipoff2:

Who the fuck cares if Kobe was a philanderer when he encountered an obstacle that he couldn't shoot over. Why should I give two shits that Curry was bottle-fed basketball by an NBA star father vs being raised in a ghetto like his darker skinned comrades flail unmercilessly about. Tiger Woods banged a white chick, bfd. Joe Namath was an alcoholic's alcoholic. Cacius Clay was a drama queen. Wayman Tisdale was cheery ghey but never came out. Spreewell choked his coach.

Who fkg cares?

Same thing goes for Hollywood "celebs". What they have to say on anything is totally meaningless.

Just own your shit, Rusty. :flipoff2:

Michael Vic is a perfect example. What he did off the field was horrendous. Bad choices led to consequences, and he paid a large price for them. But when arguably the most entertaining quarterback to play the position takes the snap... WTF are ya gonna do, flip the tele off? :lmao:

No I don't care for Kobe, ON THE COURT. But to say I'm not watching the finals because a cheating asshole who doinked outside of his immediate family and led lied about it is on my TV...

Who fucking cares?

Michael Vic was a tremendous athlete in the most high profile position in sports, across the planet. I'm going to watch...

You'll be back.

Some of you people are way too intertwined in the athlete - akin to a homogeneal foetus. :flipoff2:

Who the fuck cares if Kobe was a philanderer when he encountered an obstacle that he couldn't shoot over. Why should I give two shits that Curry was bottle-fed basketball by an NBA star father vs being raised in a ghetto like his darker skinned comrades flail unmercilessly about. Tiger Woods banged a white chick, bfd. Joe Namath was an alcoholic's alcoholic. Cacius Clay was a drama queen. Wayman Tisdale was cheery ghey but never came out. Spreewell choked his coach.

Who fkg cares?

I care about you. :flipoff2:

Just own your shit, Rusty. :flipoff2:

Michael Vic is a perfect example. What he did off the field was horrendous. Bad choices led to consequences, and he paid a large price for them. But when arguably the most entertaining quarterback to play the position takes the snap... WTF are ya gonna do, flip the tele off? :lmao:

No I don't care for Kobe, ON THE COURT. But to say I'm not watching the finals because a cheating asshole who doinked outside of his immediate family and led lied about it is on my TV...

Who fucking cares?

Michael Vic was a tremendous athlete in the most high profile position in sports, across the planet. I'm going to watch...

You make some valid points...but the teams left the court and therefore their fan base should leave them. The NBA should not but has to support them now. The venues are empty and there is no political push from vendors or sponsors. Let there be a sold out Staples Center and I am almost certain the owners and leagues are not supporting this for long. They have a job to do...don’t want to do it get another job.

You make some valid points...but the teams left the court and therefore their fan base should leave them. The NBA should not but has to support them now. The venues are empty and there is no political push from vendors or sponsors. Let there be a sold out Staples Center and I am almost certain the owners and leagues are not supporting this for long. They have a job to do...don’t want to do it get another job.

I can easily be on board with that. These are different times tho, 2020 doesn't have 19,000 paying fans in attendance at Staples.

Corona shut down preschools, media-driven police shootings burned down 2 banks local to me.

I still don't care what LeBron thinks or does.

I can easily be on board with that. These are different times tho, 2020 doesn't have 19,000 paying fans in attendance at Staples.

Corona shut down preschools, media-driven police shootings burned down 2 banks local to me.

I still don't care what LeBron thinks or does.

Exactly my point. Nobody cares if they walk off the court because the bubble and the season is bush.

Funny how Baby James did have a change of heart though and is rallying the troops to play again.

Exactly my point. Nobody cares if they walk off the court because the bubble and the season is bush.

Funny how Baby James did have a change of heart though and is rallying the troops to play again.

Owners still have to appease advertisers and owners do have say in what the players can get away with. LeBonBon can ice cream dance all he wants, but at the end of the day his paycheck still comes every fortnight.

Ah !! Ya remember the Free Spree Choker !! Cant argue with you man, but the lil' episodes aren't the same as a team saying we gotta do this brother, then the LEAGUE backing that team for their cause. When they did that they left their fans.

How did you learn that Tisdale was a Twyla ? The Queen of Kings :lmao:

It's temporary. :flipoff2:

The league will be back, just like you will. :laughing:

It's temporary. :flipoff2:

The league will be back, just like you will. :laughing:

The entire publicity stunt for social injustice is a joke. They painted BLM everywhere...they wore gimmicks on their shirts...they knelt for the anthem...for weeks. And nothing changed. They are exceptional athletes that’s all. Nobody is paying attention to them. What a shame.

Lakers, Clippers out !! So. . . .. . . Kings back in. :cookie: Trampy was correct !! Fuck the Haters !! :laughing::laughing:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/clippers-lakers-vote-to-boycott-rest-of-nba-season-over-blake-shooting?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR0ZQ2DzaGy56vLtwIliEgzqUGJsYhxQn_0aOcjUu9YastLg6FEY_9COqho

During the Wednesday night meeting, the teams were asked whether they wanted to continue with the 2020 season. All but two teams, including the Bucks, voted to continue playing, but the Clippers and Lakers teams both voted to boycott the rest of the season. After the vote, Lakers star LeBron James walked out of the meeting in a move that “shocked” the rest of the players. The meeting ended “ugly,” sources told The Athletic.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/clip...LtwIliEgzqUGJsYhxQn_0aOcjUu9YastLg6FEY_9COqho

LeBron can be a dipshit, but I still don't care for what he says, believes in, or acts out with his voice as it impacts the players and the NBA as a whole... but not me.

I just, don't care.

What exactly do these groovly guys want ? " Moving forward" The change they can lead . ... What the fuck is it ? Now that they said there are tremendous ramifications, MONETARY, if they dont come back. :lmao::lmao::lmao: They can lead the charge . . . . . charge what ? What motherfuckers ?? What is it ? Are they going to volunteer to ride in a Police cruiser in Minneapolis ?

What exactly do these groovly guys want ? " Moving forward" The change they can lead . ... What the fuck is it ? Now that they said there are tremendous ramifications, MONETARY, if they dont come back. :lmao::lmao::lmao: They can lead the charge . . . . . charge what ? What motherfuckers ?? What is it ? Are they going to volunteer to ride in a Police cruiser in Minneapolis ?

They have been leading the charge for a month and nothing has changed.

So Doc Rivers went public, his father was a career police officer. He said some sit but I am too tired, havent had the time to listen to it. Anyone ? Did he make any sense or just more bitching about evil lawman kill eat black people ?

So Doc Rivers went public, his father was a career police officer. He said some sit but I am too tired, havent had the time to listen to it. Anyone ? Did he make any sense or just more bitching about evil lawman kill eat black people ?

Father was a police officer in Chicago. What he said made sense...but this platform of athletes will not make a difference. They aren’t going to go into the inner city and solve the worlds problems. Charles Barkley said it great...he was talking in an interview on the local Comcast station with Michael Barkan what needs to be done with the police. He said defunding them is not the solution, He said who are the inner cities going to call if they defund the police? “Ghostbusters” hahaha

Bubble Ball. :laughing: Austin should offer {gary} and Trampas Bobble heads in the store . .. . Good to hear Barkley didn't chump out like a weak ass pussy fart.

Top Back Refresh