What's new

Must have M-18 tools

I got the 3 plane Bosch because I didnt know Milwaukee made one. Bummer. Flip side is, Bosch has been making these way longer

Screenshot_20240228_232626_Amazon Shopping.jpg

IMG_7566.jpeg

Hd also had all the heated jackets 30-50% off in store the other day.

there was a guy asking about a cordless portapower alternative because the "real" one is like a zillion dollars

I'd suggested a paint sprayer a bit back, but just remembered today that you can load your grease gun with oil if you flip the piston over
might do the business if you got a spare one to dedicate to portapower duties, doesn't have a release valve though that could probably be plumbable into the bulk load fitting with a ball valve

Anyone have one of these? Wife wants one of the cordless Dyson stick vac’s and I trust big red more.

Seconded. Been looking for a trailer vacuum, already have a fan and a blower, why not a sucker too?

Anyone have one of these? Wife wants one of the cordless Dyson stick vac’s and I trust big red more.

they all have the suction specs listed. I have the backpack vacuum, and its really good.

Yes, have one at work for the carpet in the orifice. Roll down carpet/mat whatever it's called.
The filters plug within a few mins of use. Also shoots gravel everywhere even when the filters are clean.

Maybe would work in a clean office, like where the minions have dress shoes and suites on vs a warehouse office.

I have the non powered head one from 5-6 yrs ago, it's not much better. Much quicker to use a broom.

I've had one for a few years. It works but if you have lots of hair, cats, dogs, humans, it plugs up pretty easy.

I've had one for a few years. It works but if you have lots of hair, cats, dogs, humans, it plugs up pretty easy.

I'm just looking to clean dust, dirt, and pine needles tracked into the trailer while camping or at dirtbike events.

Might go the compact route though, so it'd be easier for cleaning off a saw, cleaning out the truck, etc.

Any thoughts on that one?

I'm just looking to clean dust, dirt, and pine needles tracked into the trailer while camping or at dirtbike events.

Might go the compact route though, so it'd be easier for cleaning off a saw, cleaning out the truck, etc.

Any thoughts on that one?
I have had that one for 3 years, paid about $100 for it. I use it around the house for pet hair and random dirt, it works well for what it is. It's really an overpowered dust buster. If you have a 3d printer there's a bracket that makes storing it a lot easier. Milwaukee M18 Vacuum Hanger by Motskater

Or

Buddy bought the 3/8's and 1/2" impacts in a bundle deal for $340 out the door- decided he did not need both and offered me the 3/8's for $170- and now I have a new 3/8's impact. :beer: New in box, never even had a socket on it. Best I have seen for bare tool was $229, most were $249 ish.

Deal of the day. $.50 a bit.

I'm going to be residing my house this summer with the Hardiboard shit. The guys that did my addition had some fancy nail gun with special nails for it. Does Milwaukee have something equivalent? I have their finish nailer, I'm not sure if should just buy the framing nailer and some sort of special nails for it?

The thing that sucks about driver sockets is I will only ever use the Phillips to drive screws in. The only reason I use the torx and square are to take them out of whatever someone has put them in. The concrete guys had to pull my fence and gate to get to the backyard. They reinstalled it with torx drive screws. Undid that and threw those fuckers away

The thing that sucks about driver sockets is I will only ever use the Phillips to drive screws in. The only reason I use the torx and square are to take them out of whatever someone has put them in. The concrete guys had to pull my fence and gate to get to the backyard. They reinstalled it with torx drive screws. Undid that and threw those fuckers away
1710524703674.jpeg

IMG_7566.jpeg

Hd also had all the heated jackets 30-50% off in store the other day.
Those jackets suck. They don't heat lower back which is what actually gets cold, least for me.

Or

The non paddle switch unit isn't bad. I have it and a paddle one, never use the paddle. Kills my hands having to squeeze the trigger the whole time

Yep. Hate those fucking things. I understand that they are the new Phillips and apparently square drive for deck screws. I despise torx from an automotive stand point.

I thought about getting one of the M12 jackets. Do they do ok aside from the lower back?

Yep. Hate those fucking things. I understand that they are the new Phillips and apparently square drive for deck screws. I despise torx from an automotive stand point.

I thought about getting one of the M12 jackets. Do they do ok aside from the lower back?

I have two of them one for work and one for “nice things”. If you can get them on sale for a hundred bucks or so I think they are great, it’s a nice jacket and also has the option to be heated. Mine are 5 or 6 years old and both have held up well besides staining from grease and grime on the red work jacket.

What's the biggest baddest 1/2" hammer (or non hammer) drill they have these days. I keep killing the drills. Should probably try sending a couple back to Milwaukee for warranty, but I suppose I'd have to dig out a receipt? Or can I just send it in?

What's the biggest baddest 1/2" hammer (or non hammer) drill they have these days. I keep killing the drills. Should probably try sending a couple back to Milwaukee for warranty, but I suppose I'd have to dig out a receipt? Or can I just send it in?
Used to be able to go on their site and enter your serial number. They would send a shipping label

How old are they? They are warranteed for 5 yrs from the mfg date code unless you have a receipt saying you purchased it less than 5 yrs prior.

Also, I am unimpressed with the current drills. They don't have the proper gearing. My go-to drill for heavy drilling is a 10 year old unit.

Top Back Refresh