What's new

Must have M-18 tools

Must have m18 then links an m12 tool... :laughing:

I know a few people that love their m12 soldering iron. I use a $4 iron powered by 4s lipo packs. Kicks ass and it's small.

As for must have m18 I use the hell out of my surge 1/4" impact. The fuel sawzall with elliptical motion fawking rules too.

I replaced all my air tools with milwaukee cordless. 1/4 & 3/8 ratchet, 3/8 & 1/2 impact, drill and bit driver. Then got the m12 caulk gun for windshield jobs, the thing is perfect.

The factory refurb tools work fine if you want to save a couple bucks. I think CPO milwaukee dot com? All mine are still working

Multi tool. Used that for trim ONCE because the ryobi equivalent was not findable at my local depot. Fucking LOVED using that thing.

oh and the 1400 ft pound ugga dugga wrench.

the fuel hackzall dildomachine is probably my most used right behind the generic brushed $30 m12 3/8 drill

it might be way slower and less powerful than a proper super-sawzall and a lot shittier to hang on to but I still grab it nearly every time just because of how convenient it is to not deal with wrapping the cord up into the metal sawzall box

The correct answer is all of them.

I've got the drill/1/4 impact combo (love that little impact), 3/8 impact, and the leaf blower. I need more...like the multi-tool, sawzall, some ratchets would be nice, and of course the grease gun. :flipoff2:

This weekend I climbed up on the roof to clean the gutters. As the wife left to go grocery shopping, I said, "Hey, swing by Home Depot and just grab that Milwaukee leaf blower. I'm tired of saying I need it." She text about 40 minutes later and said they had a deal going on. Buy two 4.0 AH batteries w/charger and bag, and get the leaf blower for free. $210 OTD seemed like a decent deal to me.

The correct answer is all of them.

this

Honestly the only one I’m not totally thrilled with is their multi master (fein) tool, and I still own atleast 5 of those. I got a lot of red tools.. like almost weekly a guy I don’t know on a job site asks me if I’m sponsored by Milwaukee or something

Just depends on the criteria... if it’s “how much better it is than the next available alternative”, then grease gun by far, if it’s simple “use the most”, it’s probably gotta be the 1/4 impact. i’m also pretty high on the metal cutting circular saw, it’s pretty nice just to go to the steel rack and whack off 3 feet rather than fighting a 20’ joint off the rack, and/or an extension cord, to get the same thing.

The answer is anything you can find in here \/
Click image for larger version Name:	20201110_070711.jpg Views:	0 Size:	238.5 KB ID:	190542

I've got triples of 50% of the tools i have, and quadruple of the other 50%. I only have 3 tools that aren't duplicated, the 7 1/4 circular, jigsaw, and 10" sliding compound miter saw. All are fuels, and every other tool i own is a fuel as well. Tons of batteries(about 25-30, and nothing less than a 5 amp hour) and chargers up the ass.
I do need the 1/2 impact and some 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 ratchets. Next on the list....

I used the hell out of my circular saw building a shed. I only had one extension cord long enough to run the compressor for the nail gun, saved me from constantly switching out the cord.

My local lumber yard has different deals going on all the time. It is costing me a fortune.

I have no less than 6 brand new tools in my tool trailer, still in the box, unused. Just because I MAY need them in the near future and they were a good deal. :homer:

Only M18 I am not in love with is my chainsaw. It should be configured as a top handle and will overheat a full 9 amp battery if pushed. Works fine with 12 amp battery. I am sure a top handle is around the corner and I will probably grab one up. The leaf blower is fine for what it is but guys who say it compared to a gas powered one need to put down the crack pipe. Just bought a 3/8 impact advertised as 600ft pounds. It uses a snap ring for socket retention and sockets have been falling off. I need to try a different brand of sockets to see where the issue is.

I currently have an M18 1/2" drive impact and M12 3/8" ratchet and M12 right angle drill. The ratchet is by far the biggest time saver.

Is that website legit? Thats a smoking deal.

I was going to post the link. I hope it's legit I ordered one.

Edit to add:
Their reviews are crappy but they are owned by Grainger so at least they wont steal my c.c. hopefully:eek:

Last edited:
Is that website legit? Thats a smoking deal.

I used to get a LOT of stuff from them, average price to begin with, then they kept sending me 25-30% off coupons. I couponed thousands at work and for myself: air compressors, welders, loads of dewalt and Milwaukee stuff, etc.: Then they finally wised up and started putting restrictions on the brand names that you could use them on, and the party was over.

Only M18 I am not in love with is my chainsaw. It should be configured as a top handle and will overheat a full 9 amp battery if pushed. Works fine with 12 amp battery. I am sure a top handle is around the corner and I will probably grab one up. The leaf blower is fine for what it is but guys who say it compared to a gas powered one need to put down the crack pipe. Just bought a 3/8 impact advertised as 600ft pounds. It uses a snap ring for socket retention and sockets have been falling off. I need to try a different brand of sockets to see where the issue is.

my M18 3/8 impact with the snap ring is finicky about sockets as well. One snap on tight, the next falls right off.
I LOVE that impact though.

Anyone seen a deal on the M12 pop rivet gun? I need to build a few race car bodies this winter and want to pick one up ASAP.

Top Back Refresh