What's new

Must have M-18 tools

This seems pretty reasonable.

Fuel or not, it’s still a great price. Just the inflater alone is $100.

Battery has to be specific to the application and even then torque specs start getting wonky past 200 ft lbs but I can see this being especially useful for tire shops and field work where I'd lose my shit getting my torque wrenches dirty. Hell, who knows how reliable this would be after dozens of 4-12ft drops and water splashes

That's really cool! Hopefully that tech trickles down into the affordable range at some point.
Fuel or not, it’s still a great price. Just the inflater alone is $100.
Can someone tell me the difference between the Fuel and non-Fuel tools? I'm just starting my conversion from 20 y/o 18v yellows to reds.

That's really cool! Hopefully that tech trickles down into the affordable range at some point.

Can someone tell me the difference between the Fuel and non-Fuel tools? I'm just starting my conversion from 20 y/o 18v yellows to reds.
Fuel is brushless non fuel is brushed. Fuel stuff is way higher performance than non fuel

F6FD1A96-5FED-41A3-AC71-54269DE41B2F.jpeg

Shame it’s not the half inch impact.

You will love the compact impact, I went from a Gen 1 fuel 3/8 to that Gen 3 and its amazing. That die grinder is huge and made for buffing tire's to install patch's. Milwaukee has M12 straight and 90 degree die grinders that replace air powered versions but total they are around $400

the big straight-shaft die grinders like that but in corded flavor are pretty tits for porting heads

if they bypass the 12v ones' complete lack of power then it might be worthwhile, getting the 18v version

the big straight-shaft die grinders like that but in corded flavor are pretty tits for porting heads

if they bypass the 12v ones' complete lack of power then it might be worthwhile, getting the 18v version

the m18 die grinder is good, but not plug in good. about same as the grinder comparison.

i've never used a m12 die grinder

The M12 die grinders are awesome IF you use the high output batteries. Just like the M12 polisher/grinder.
100% this. I tried mine out with a XC battery when I first got it and was really disappointed then with the H.O. battery after charging it up, hell yeah it woke up.

If anybody is looking for it, Home Depot online has the lawnmower 2 battery setup for $839 as of this morning. Usually $1100. I've seen the mower at $839 one other time a few months ago, only was that price for a day or two.

Not necessarily a "must have" per this thread, more of a "better deal than usual".

Last edited:

thoughts?

Pretty much the usually price. They are coming out with a new model so if your in no rush I’m sure you can get the old model at a decent discount within the next 6 months.

thoughts?
Looks like a great deal. I am very happy with the blower.

Pretty much the usually price. They are coming out with a new model so if your in no rush I’m sure you can get the old model at a decent discount within the next 6 months.
Usual price with 2 batteries?

Usual price with 2 batteries?

It’s usually a free item with the charger 2 5.0s among other things. It also is a free item when they do yard equipment buy this get that free. I got mine for 199 with 2 6.0s and a charger kit 2-3 years ago. It’s alright definitely not a replacement for a gas blower for leaves but great for “light blowing tasks”.

3BBE602E-70FD-427A-BC6C-06C21AE8A440.jpeg

Top Back Refresh