What's new

Motortrend!

I wonder what they do with stuff like that after the shows over?

I still kinda wish I would have been able to buy that big dumb 90s F350 on 54s. I respond to the ad just a little late I guess. Would have been a fun snow rig and did have some decent parts on it.
The Swiss Armada went up Forsale immediately. I think they kept it a week. Leftover tools end up with Fred or Dave or sometimes the shop where they are working.

Fred has another crew cab Ford. It will be for sale the main difference is this one has a 460. He is straightening out the title so that the buyer will have no issues with it. It is stock pretty much.

How are you guys watching on TV? I can cast from my phone to my Samsung TV, but I have a Sharp TV and I think I need another device to cast to it. A chromecast stick I think it's called?
I have a roku. Download MT app and login.

I had the MT app on our roku, but with slow internet, it never worked. I ditched it for the MT channel on amazon, seems to work fine, I think it's a little cheaper if you already have Amazon.

The Swiss Armada went up Forsale immediately. I think they kept it a week. Leftover tools end up with Fred or Dave or sometimes the shop where they are working.
Did someone buy it? :laughing: how much do you even ask for something like that?

Fred has another crew cab Ford. It will be for sale the main difference is this one has a 460. He is straightening out the title so that the buyer will have no issues with it. It is stock pretty much.

Ya, i have a 97 Cclb 7.3, I don't need another. But the one on 54s looked fun, dumb, but fun. :laughing:

New roadkill, hot rod garage and engine masters plus the random other stuff.

Finnegan and Tony swap the death metal charger with a 2jz. Was aware of them but didn't know how stout 2jz's could be on stock blocks. Should be a good shootout with frieburger and dulcich.

Finnegan and Tony swap the death metal charger with a 2jz. Was aware of them but didn't know how stout 2jz's could be on stock blocks. Should be a good shootout with frieburger and dulcich.
Weird. Nothing new of the above popping up here.

Just watched both the Roadkill and HRG last night. You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded. :flipoff2:

200.gif

I subscribe through Amazon. Maybe they're delayed?

2jz was the "easy" way to 1k hp before the LS stuff blew up.

2jz was the "easy" way to 1k hp before the LS stuff blew up.
Big blocks were always the easy way. The only people doing 2JZ stuff (or any inline for that matter) were just lighting money on fire to show how different they were.

Big blocks were always the easy way. The only people doing 2JZ stuff (or any inline for that matter) were just lighting money on fire to show how different they were.

Headstuds, boost and enough fuel, you get 1000 hp. What big block will do 1000hp on a stock bottom end?

Haven't you ever seen the fast and the furious?

Headstuds, boost and enough fuel, you get 1000 hp. What big block will do 1000hp on a stock bottom end?

All of them would. Turbo, valve train, and ring gap. 350 would do it, too. But that's been done a thousand times so the dopes won't click it. 2JZ is the SBC of imports.

Any big block with a forged bottom end. You might have to go looking to find one but it will still be cheaper than a 2JZLGBTQ core.

Also Modular 4.6 will do it with good engine management.

Any big block with a forged bottom end. You might have to go looking to find one but it will still be cheaper than a 2JZLGBTQ core.

Also Modular 4.6 will do it with good engine management.

They got expensive because they are tough. They used to be pretty damn cheap from those rising sun places.

I thought you liked inline 6's :flipoff2:

They got expensive because they are tough. They used to be pretty damn cheap from those rising sun places.

I thought you liked inline 6's :flipoff2:
They got expensive because over the course of the 2010s the kids who were carted around nice suburbs in those cars in the 90s and '00s, leveraged daddy's connections into a stock broker job for themselves and decided to buy a "project car" reminsint of what they got carted around in decades prior.

I like inline 6s but I'm not a blind fanboys so I'm under no delusions as to their cost effectiveness for any given horsepower level.

Warning: there is now a fucking transgender on motor myth busters. If the show wasn't bad enough before. And I'm not talking about goth girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning: there is now a fucking transgender on motor myth busters. If the show wasn't bad enough before. And I'm not talking about goth girl.
That is why all girls garage is un watchable Fay is annoying as fuck , can't stand when people up talk , I just want to punch you in the throat when you do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
HRG totally had me looking around for a Caprice PPV :laughing:
The pd my bil works for had a few retired/wrecked ones sitting in the yard. He claimed these had 6.0/6l80es. He asked about them and they said they were going to practice Jaws of life on them. :homer:

He later asked what they would do with rest and they said donate them to the towing company that picks them up. :homer::homer:

Warning: there is now a fucking he/she on motor myth busters. If the show wasn't bad enough before. And I'm not talking about goth girl.
now? pretty sure that was like episode 1 :laughing:

"huh, why is somebody welding while wearing fingernail polish and no gloves..."

later

"this is rose" deep man voice "yes, i fabricate stuff"

ahhh, i see why they had to go out of their way to point out the fingernail polish, nobody would have any way of knowing otherwise :lmao:

because literally nobody gives a fuck. hood down, weld on

The cast now consists the regular people and now a tranny as well. A dude that thinks it's a girl or some shit.
to be perfectly honest, i'd rather they drop the chick and keep the tranny, at least the tranny can mostly fab. I'm still not sure what the chick does on the show

There are lots of good shows, it's all been said mostly. Fourwheelertv - I'm distracted by Ian's hair. It starts off ridiculous, then he is welding, now he is talking, with ridiculous hair again. Then he welds, and he has to re-gel his hair. He must take off the helmet and redo his hair 8 or 10 times in some episodes.

They should give that show to dave Chappelle

Top Back Refresh