What's new

Motortrend!

What's the name of the demo derby show? I didn't see it when casually browsing their originals

Anyone's App being weird? On android, its not showing all the episodes, only the 1st season (of anything really) but I can find the rest of the seasons when I search.

Anyone's App being weird? On android, its not showing all the episodes, only the 1st season (of anything really) but I can find the rest of the seasons when I search.
The Motortrend app on Firestick really sucks too. Sometimes it is unwatchable because of buffering, etc. I'm thinking about dropping it until they get the app thing figured out.

They pooped out a couple of freebie teaser shows on Yutoob recently and I have to say they reinforced my resistance to paying for that shit.

That's Faye Hadley from All Girls Garage. She gets kind of annoying after about 15 minutes of watching - her personality is just a little too "bubbly".

I also watched her in a episode where they raced junk cars in various events with a Christmas theme and she was annoying there as well. She didn't seem like she could drive or knew about cars. Maybe she does but in the two episodes I've watched with her in it she hid her knowledge well. Seems like she's there to draw in the edgy, millennial, tattooed crowd.

She gets a lot of screen time…like she’s the one that has to explain everything for the camera and she acts like she’s on something.

Kevin Harts show…I don’t see how a group of comedians can be so un-funny.

The whole thing is so scripted. I skip through so much of that show. Especially when they’re doing their constant bullshit bickering back and forth or some other stupid shit. They even do it in front of builders and you can see the look on t he builders faces like “TF is this?”

Kevin should feel good knowing that show isn’t the worst on Motortrend. Supercar Peroxide-dependent has them beat.

She gets a lot of screen time…like she’s the one that has to explain everything for the camera and she acts like she’s on something.

Kevin Harts show…I don’t see how a group of comedians can be so un-funny.

The whole thing is so scripted. I skip through so much of that show. Especially when they’re doing their constant bullshit bickering back and forth or some other stupid shit. They even do it in front of builders and you can see t

Kevin should feel good knowing that show isn’t the worst on Motortrend. Supercar Peroxide-dependent has them beat.
Never watched the Kevin Hart show, figured it'd be pretty lame and it doesn't sound like I was wrong.

Supercar peroxide?

Never watched the Kevin Hart show, figured it'd be pretty lame and it doesn't sound like I was wrong.

Supercar peroxide?

The chick that calls herself blondie but dyes her hair.

How are you guys watching on TV? I can cast from my phone to my Samsung TV, but I have a Sharp TV and I think I need another device to cast to it. A chromecast stick I think it's called?

How are you guys watching on TV? I can cast from my phone to my Samsung TV, but I have a Sharp TV and I think I need another device to cast to it. A chromecast stick I think it's called?
Download the motortrend app on your tv. Same as you would Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc...

PS4 kicks ass. I have motor trend through Amazon prime tv.

It really is the best show on motortrend. I did the same and now I'm rewatching it.

I enjoy the show, their sence of humor is right up my alley.

I also like their mentality of how they build things. Fred is an OG and has spent a shit ton of time behind the wheel of a ton of different rigs as well as built many. Despite having a buggy and ultra 4 ish 600hp flat fender, he still seems to have fun wheelin a pos on 33s.

The izuzu build was pretty funny. I can't imagine wheelin something like that.

Still the same 2 minutes of fab work and 20 minutes of hocking vendor products.
Ya, I like Ian, but the show format is the same shit.

I watched 1 or 2 of the aqualu defender body on a jk chassis. I was out when he started trying to pimp a ~$250 billet aluminum tow hook that you have keyed to your factory ignition key. :homer:

Reactions: Clb
I Chromecast everything. I don't like the built in apps so even if there is an app I still cast it. My living room TV has built in chrome cast but I bought the dongles for everywhere else.

cast from laptop to firestick
You mean like a ultra gutted, Swiss cheese, purple Nissan armada on paddle tires? :lmao:
if he would have used a water bottle with a pin hole poked in the cap as a coolant that hole saw would have done the whole vehicle :lmao:

the white dave chappelle has made me laugh more than the black one :laughing:

cast from laptop to firestick

if he would have used a water bottle with a pin hole poked in the cap as a coolant that hole saw would have done the whole vehicle :lmao:

the white dave chappelle has made me laugh more than the black one :laughing:

Fuck that, with that many holes, I would have been doing full throttle mode too. Especially when the show is buying them. But ya, impressive how long the first one made it.

I wonder what they do with stuff like that after the shows over?

I still kinda wish I would have been able to buy that big dumb 90s F350 on 54s. I respond to the ad just a little late I guess. Would have been a fun snow rig and did have some decent parts on it.

Top Back Refresh