What's new

MMW Dana 300 waiting list

Man, this sucks. It would be nice to have more good tcase options from companies that can actually deliver product in a timely manner.

Has anyone tried behemoth drivetrain lately.

I know they have a rocky past and their open about it. The new owners seem to have turned it around on the business quality side.

BTW I'm still running one of the original owners underdrive planetary boxes.

Man, this sucks. It would be nice to have more good tcase options from companies that can actually deliver product in a timely manner.

There's a bunch of options out there just not cheap ones. I'd be inclined to say there are more after market T-case options now than a few years ago.

Has anyone tried behemoth drivetrain lately.

I know they have a rocky past and their open about it. The new owners seem to have turned it around on the business quality side.

BTW I'm still running one of the original owners underdrive planetary boxes.

I haven't heard a bad word from anyone that actually owns one. I know at least 1 that replaced a MM case. I ordered parts from them awhile back and had the stuff fast.

Im going to stir the pot

Magnitude case looks like TMI may have bought the MMW design or IP?

if it means anything Total Metal innovations have been around for some time now. I know them mainly for beadlock ring kits though. unsure on their overall presence nation wide but as far as the pacific northwest goes they're nothing new.

maybe this is something that might have the potential to stick around.

it would still be good to know if anyone has recieved anything from MMW. it sounds like that situation hasn't improved any.

Yeah, literally emailed back and forth with Tyler at TMI yesterday.....and have been a customer since 2016. They seem to have some staying power. Had no idea he was starting into Tcases....I wish him well. Hope he thrives.

Been quiet here... anyone get their shit?

Nope and no responses back. Considering another drive up north. I get the over whelming but you have to talk to people.
Same with me. I'm not getting any call backs, or an email. I can't see any interest on MMW to ever send out the product or refund the money. I've been thinking about running out to see him in person as well to try and resolve the refund issue but its about 5 hours one way and I will need to take off work to do it.

Everyone needs to start doing chargebacks on their credit cards, open disputes and maybe they will get their shit in gear.
It's too late for most. I barely made it in the window to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Good luck to everyone else who is still out their money :frown:

Thats funny!
Well anyone can just buy a bling machine and then it sits cause materials don't show or someone can't run it.

Sorta like just buying a TT and then saying your gonna win Baja.

Seems like it pretty common in industry to buy all the bling and it sits unused until auctioned off.

Well anyone can just buy a bling machine and then it sits cause materials don't show or someone can't run it.

Sorta like just buying a TT and then saying your gonna win Baja.

Seems like it pretty common in industry to buy all the bling and it sits unused until auctioned off.
Been running/owning a machine shop for more than a decade, so there is that! Material isn't a problem when you have the capital to purchase it in advance and you're not using your preorders to finance the business.

Here ya go so you can armchair properly..

14728972_master.jpg

Last edited:
Lighten up Francis.

Sorry if I'm cynical on shops making promises then not delivering, the percentages are not great.
He didn't make any promises hence why he said hes building a fucking inventory first.:flipoff2:

He didn't make any promises hence why he said hes building a fucking inventory first.:flipoff2:
so he's doing exactly opposite of what I mentioned other shop fail at, eh. :shaking::flipoff2:

All I meant was him stating with has some new machine showing up doesn't mean much until units are shipping out. Alot of guys think that's the key to a business buying a fancy machine. Read into it whatever you want.

and the fucked up thing about this thread is the reason it got started.
not a thread on how to tear down old case and put guts in to new MM case. this is a thread on how people been screwed. so i cant wait to have a thread on a case that is working and we can learn more about said new case.

You know he doesn’t have it. What recourse is left? Start hauling machines out of the machine shop?

Is there a tally of total victims we know about?
I'm sure people have had their knee caps broken for less....:lmao:

I'll claim victim number one. Last I heard from him it was "siting on the bench ready for assembly" and I was never able to get in contact again.
I might check in with the Wyoming DA and see if they will go after him.

Major bummer for the people who lost a partial or full deposit. I hope they get something back other than a go f yourself...

Guess his bad publicity on Morr didn't help his situation. As a machine shop... You should be bringing in contracts to pull the money in to build the business.

Top Back Refresh