What's new

Matt's Off Road Recovery.

Social blade puts them at a minimum of $6000/month youtube revenue. $72,000 a year. Thats plenty of $3k axles. And a lot of replacment harbor freight winches.

all the words people. Social blade gives a range, safer to state a conservative figure. And they're up $400 minimum from yesterdays estimate.

sb.mo.jpg

A young guy who interned for me is a media influencer, youtube, tiktok etc. He has 2m subscribers on tiktok, I'm not sure on youtube, but it is huge. He does Calculus lessons and how to approach calculus on the AP exam and fun with calculus, and calculus in the regular world. He is a very smart young man, telegenic, handsome and he comes off as a good, decent person. (and he is a great kid)

Just from his videos last year he made over 300K. He has a merch shop and said he cleared 100k from it. There are some other streams of monies that are also involved, appearances and cross connecting with other tiktok and youtube people He said there is more money in youtube, but the rules are more difficult.

He just got a job with a media development company and they started him at 600k. So, I think Matt is probably clearing 500K a month. Fabrats, probably half that. But, that money feeds multiple families in a way that they did not imagine and they are both thinking long term and at the same time, having fun building stuff that is fun and growing their skills.

I am kind of figuring out if I could do a channel and make some fun money. I'm working through what the challenge will be, which is the energy to drop 2 videos a week. Do I want to spend that much time on it... It is all about story telling and having something to say on a contnuous basis and having characters (plural) who you can develop and rely on to expand the content.

Matt is a genius at this. GENIUS. His use of Ed, jefe, lizzie, randall, eric, jaymie, rudy and now rhett (who will be HUGE) is just a producers dream. He has all of mayberry riding around in an old corvair in a desolate part of the world and he makes pulling tourists in rental cars interesting.

I watch a couple RV youtube channels, seems like the ones going solo at it are getting burned out from having to produce content every week, the bigger channels hire camera people / editors to unload the task on doing everything them selves .

This candid off-screen footage of the REAL Matt may answer your question:

main-qimg-b6f0d7853fb6fbaffc8399bc50566f0d.gif
Matt seems legit and nice on the show, been watching his vids since near the beginning, he’s even replied to a few of my comments :bounce:.

Remember the vid where they turn up to the big RV stuck axle deep in sand - the guy had pre-prepped for Matt a 1” ratchet strap attached to the bumper for him to pull the RV out with :homer: :idea: :lmao:

Fuck, where was I going with this?

Oh yeah, Matt seems legit, cool, and friendly, but doubt he’d let himself get stomped into the dirt like that above

Did you watch? Apparently not
I didn't see where in the video it proved someone didn't overflow that tank to create a soft spot to sink that truck intentionally, so as to enable an impromptu collaboration with MORR; thereby creating content that actually got views (channel's 1st video w/ 100k+ views & 2nd video w/ over 10k views).

I'm not saying the "family farm" channel guy set up this collab opportunity; just sayin' the video didn't rule out that possibility.

I didn't see where in the video it proved someone didn't overflow that tank to create a soft spot to sink that truck intentionally, so as to enable an impromptu collaboration with MORR; thereby creating content that actually got views (channel's 1st video w/ 100k+ views & 2nd video w/ over 10k views).

I'm not saying the "family farm" channel guy set up this collab opportunity; just sayin' the video didn't rule out that possibility.
staged

"water tank over flowed"

more like you put a hose right next to the tire and purposely flooded the tire, the tire that was probably parked on a hole that was dug out and then refilled with dirt so it would definitely sink when wet
Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 12-51-08 Matt's Off Road Recovery saved us today!.png

The colaborations with different channels I think are pretty good ,they all are there and yet you rarely see the same thing twice. Going to watch it again quick , but the staged stuff ,especially when captain obvious was there is a I won't watch your shit. But there are some pretty dumb air breathers out there so who knows?

His response:
Payton Fisher
"The float valve gets broken in the tank so we use the hose to fill up the tank but the cows will eat it if it’s too close so it gets thrown on the side"
an elaborate and unnecesary explanation... I like it.

Now if Mr. haney could explain why he is a successful businessman and drives an old truck, that would be reality.

Top Back Refresh