What's new

Matt's Off Road Recovery.

Don't understand some of the hoopla here. Matt has a good on-screen personality. He seems authentic. Is he so in RL, or does he kick puppies? Dunno, but the fact that his family and long-term close friends are all in the picture, and seemingly as happy, the odds are in his favor.

Don't understand some of the hoopla here. Matt has a good on-screen personality. He seems authentic. Is he so in RL, or does he kick puppies? Dunno, but the fact that his family and long-term close friends are all in the picture, and seemingly as happy, the odds are in his favor.
This. I wish I had friends that lined up to help me work on my obscure projects :lmao:

This candid off-screen footage of the REAL Matt may answer your question:

main-qimg-b6f0d7853fb6fbaffc8399bc50566f0d.gif

I have met and talked with Matt. First he does not charge for recoveries, except for maybe the sxs’s, which, they are trail roaches, and I am not worried about them. He freely admits it is a business that allows him to do stuff that would not otherwise be financially feasible. He is very much a realist. From what I saw, they are all very real people, and no one is paying a roll other than themselves.
DIdnt know that, does he charge insurance, but not the owner, only charge for on road tows, or how did he get into the mess with the insurance company a while back.

Aaron Z

DIdnt know that, does he charge insurance, but not the owner, only charge for on road tows, or how did he get into the mess with the insurance company a while back.

Aaron Z
YouTube views probably exceed their bill/cost for recoveries as of late.

At least a year ago, pretty standard cost to tow my dead truck to the dealer.

Wait what's Matt's real character? Can't find the post to quote but someone on here said they'd seen it?

I told my son he needs to marry a girl like Lizzy and he said, 'that is what i"m looking for dad'

She is a great kid.
since ive already been called a creep

per her instagram q&a lizzy has never had a boy friend or any interest in one

Ok, I stand corrected. There is one I saw back when GTA 5 came out where they crudely replaced his face with Niko's. I saw the gif and thought that was that one and not the original.

While I have never met Matt, I have met Rory Irish (Trail Mater) in person. He seemed like a genuinely solid guy. No, I wasn't invited to his house for beers and bbq but the interaction that I had with him seemed to be the same that he portrays on his channel.

I know, cool starry bra.

Top Back Refresh