What's new

Just got a message from Ashke.

Bet you it looks pretty close.
One of the guys I shoot PRS with is a retired Marine, and he was talking to a couple recently retired Scout -Snipers, and Tim is pushing 60 so he's saying stuff like, "I really liked the SAW", and they said, "Yeah, we don't use those anymore", and then it was something else and they said, "Yeah, we don't use those anymore either". :laughing: Tim felt OLD, but he kicked both of their asses in the comp that day.

Right, never your intent to humiliate me. What about the whole 'truck idling for a long time using gas' sequence? Or the most versatile word in the English lexicon? Those aren't exactly teaching moments, dude.
And it was a good question. Hell, years later and I'm still curious about the answer.

Sorry just not that into down syndrome looking guys :flipoff2:
At least one said he was into you.:flipoff2:
Rick_Ashley_17.jpg

Sooooo for those of us who jumped in late and for some reason went down the black hole of threads that took up a ton of head space and time for no real reason other than to see what happened next then to see Ashke get it together and feel like the novel in our brains had a happy ending....

To find out there is a movie version is killing me:flipoff2:

Can I get a link?:flipoff2:

Del Mar housing still a thing?

Edit: Just looked on a map, looks like our old house on Dolphin Dr was demolished :laughing:
Remember the Del Mar E Club, that damm thing was packed every weekend in the 80's. I may or may have not blacked out once or twice in there.

Remember the Del Mar E Club, that damm thing was packed every weekend in the 80's. I may or may have not blacked out once or twice in there.
We left when I was 8 in 1988, so don't remember that :laughing: I'd bet my dad spent a fair amount of time there though. I think I remember hearing about the
E club

I don't recall anyone actually doing either of those things, but he was doing a lot of the work on that property on the DL, so maybe he decided he didn't want to take the chance that someone would drop dime on him That would fully suck if they did. Chris threatened to notify ATF that Screwy was a drug user, but I think it was an empty threat to fuck with Screwy.

Anyone that does something like here should be permaband.
Screwy deserved the threat, but agreed if someone actually followed through on any of that kind of shit.

That threat was definitely empty to make a point. People made a much bigger deal out of it than they needed to disregarding the context in which it was made.

The one mystery still open on this is what is his fathers user name on here/old place?

I think he gave me a clue and i may have figured it out on the PBB but i don't remember what it was

Top Back Refresh