What's new

Just got a message from Ashke.

Sorry, I really despise university. Go ahead and go, it does pay well, they pay you to go even. It's all a scam, just know it's a scam and participate anyways.

You'd be a bigger fool to not take the free money

Sorry, I really despise university. Go ahead and go, it does pay well, they pay you to go even. It's all a scam, just know it's a scam and participate anyways.

You'd be a bigger fool to not take the free money

Only people I knew who failed classes also never hacked it in the real world.
2 kids from my program ended up getting fired and couldn't hold down a job as an electrician, in Western North Dakota, during an oil boom... :laughing:

It's rare they won't pass you with a D just because you payed your money if you're not a complete vegetable.

I'm still confused how ND does credits. I completed 108 credits to get my associates. Or rather, I completed 108 out of the required 100, and they're holding my useless piece of paper hostage over their employees signing me up for classes they decided didn't qualify. For more money they were sure to send me a piece of paper though. :homer:

I paid $25k and spent 2 years partying. It was a waste of time. Even met my wife there... :flipoff2:

Drop it. The point wasn't that you were doing it, the point is it wasn't modeled behavior to you by you mom etc
Drop my fucking nuts in your mouth. :flipoff2:
1712508606115.png

:flipoff2:
If I'm gay, you're all Freddie Mercury and Elton John sucking cock till daylight in a sunless solar system.

If your going to diarrhea out of your face hole at least make it funny. Shit talking is an art, not just blabbing out random insults that make no sense.

If you don't get it, just say so.

I've been shit talking in FPS' since before you were a glint of a busted condom of a mistake in your daddies nut sack, buddy. I came up with fuckwad penis, after all.

Don't know who the fuck is being referenced in question but the replies make me seem like he'll be one of those guys. He'll either get his head straight or get booted for being a reject. Seen both happen plenty of times...

Crazy to think I posted about joining on PBB verison 1.0, 15 years ago, and here I am. 14 year CWO and 6 years from sporting the retiree license plate frame bracket on my car.
You old fuck :flipoff2:

Raised by assholes, childhood was shit, some level of cognitive issues, lots of bad happened to him, lots of bad moves were made by him. Dumpster fire with rabid racoons fucking in it and a turd on top for flavor.

EDIT: oh, and Crusty Jeep is a fuckwad penis.

As D_JEEPER posted, the structure of the military could help him sort his shit out. I'm strongly hoping for his success, but not about to bet on it. Best of luck, McBallgargle.
Actually, it's "Crust Jeep Screws Sheep." :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Actually, it's "Crust Jeep Screws Sheep." :flipoff2:
:homer: You misspelled "Crusty Jeep screws sheep" which was a reference from before your time on PBB that 2BB had in his sig IIRC.

Crusty Jeep is the 1st one on PBB you called a fuckwad penis, which led to his "The original fuckwad penis" sig line.

But feel free to school me some more, boy :flipoff2:

EDIT: you were looking better before you & your 'tism went on a Reddit-esque shit-talking spree :flipoff2::laughing:

:homer: You misspelled "Crusty Jeep screws sheep" which was a reference from before your time on PBB that 2BB had in his sig IIRC.

Crusty Jeep is the 1st one on PBB you called a fuckwad penis, which led to his "The original fuckwad penis" sig line.

But feel free to school me some more, boy :flipoff2:

EDIT: you were looking better before you & your 'tism went on a Reddit-esque shit-talking spree :flipoff2::laughing:
Crusty Jeep Screws Sheep is what I wrote on a paper for DMG and I for a picture to prove that I was real and arrived at his shop during the original PBB thread.

Reddit doesn't like shit talking anymore. You get banned for even thinking about it these days. Cess pool echo chamber of bullshit anymore.

Crusty Jeep Screws Sheep is what I wrote on a paper for DMG and I for a picture to prove that I was real and arrived at his shop during the original PBB thread.

Reddit doesn't like shit talking anymore. You get banned for even thinking about it these days. Cess pool echo chamber of bullshit anymore.
It always was….

If your going to diarrhea out of your face hole at least make it funny. Shit talking is an art, not just blabbing out random insults that make no sense.

If you don't get it, just say so.

I've been shit talking in FPS' since before you were a glint of a busted condom of a mistake in your daddies nut sack, buddy. I came up with fuckwad penis, after all.

Hey Jag: he's right, you know.

Top Back Refresh