What's new

Just got a message from Ashke.

Who died and made you king Jughead? I will tell you what you little bitch, I got $300 with your name on it fuck face. Come get it big man.
It's Jarhead, now. You couldn't handle it, that's exactly why you're prompting empty threats over your keyboard.
I will say you have no idea what a hard life really is. I do not wish that on anyone. You really don't know anything about me. The things I have seen and been through. I know there are people out there that have had it worse than I have.
Um.... :homer: sure.

It is easy to talk shit when you just sit there at your keyboard not helping anyone big man.
You're doing exactly that :lmao:

Wait, you are away from home 8 months out of the in the Marines and you don't beat off? Hahahaha. oKaY...

And some asshole either threatened or actually called the government on his horse ring project. That would piss me off too and some asshole here actually threatened the same shit to me last year sadly some cvnts here run off some good members, I like Mr fabulous, he was alright
Someone from here?

And some asshole either threatened or actually called the government on his horse ring project. That would piss me off too and some asshole here actually threatened the same shit to me last year sadly some cvnts here run off some good members, I like Mr fabulous, he was alright
He also recieved some solid advice from some of us who have to deal with those agencies. Didnt listen and took his ball and went home.

You stated you were away from home 8 months out of your child's first year. Then you stated you don't beat off, therefore you presumably don't have sex with your wife 8 months out of the year and don't beat off. That takes mental strength my man.

You stated you were away from home 8 months out of your child's first year. Then you stated you don't beat off, therefore you presumably don't have sex with your wife 8 months out of the year and don't beat off. That takes mental strength my man.
Oh I see. I was living in the barracks, tf was I supposed to do? Hey roommate I'm going to jerk off? No.

I just stayed focused on working, the Scout, etc. Didn't really think about it.

I'll be bringing the purple Scout and possibly something else. My wife and kid will be there too, plus the dogs. I'm really looking forward to it. I meant to go to Sierra Fall Rallye 2023, but we missed it. I'll be missing NATS this year though, probably.

Moving on, M&G sometime soon?

April 19th we'll be up at Scouts West Regionals in Barstow area.
The diesel burb is probably what gets us up there, I'm not sure yet if we'll drive the Scout up. We did drive it to NATS last year, 5 hour drive one way.

200.gif

I don't recall anyone actually doing either of those things, but he was doing a lot of the work on that property on the DL, so maybe he decided he didn't want to take the chance that someone would drop dime on him That would fully suck if they did. Chris threatened to notify ATF that Screwy was a drug user, but I think it was an empty threat to fuck with Screwy.

Anyone that does something like here should be permaband.

Better watch out or Ill make a call about your horse ring

Top Back Refresh