What's new

Just got a message from Ashke.

Plym is still here, in this very thread. Action fabulous left us because we didn’t offer as much positive attention as FB, IG, etc.
Yep, I know - I meant the ~cartoon characters, not the actual folks.

IIRC, Plym got the moniker for being near-cringy helicopter motherly, and AF's resulted from someone early on trying to get pewpew to PM him for advice :lmao:

Well, having been apart of this shit show from the beginning, I see not much has changed. Still a shitshow.

BassNTruck helped that kid out when he had nowhere and nothing to help him out. It was the good grace of people donating and Bass that got him out of a terrible situation that he got himself into.

Ashke has made significant progress and I am proud of him. I think he still has a bit of growing to do with financial shit. He made his dream of becoming a marine a reality. Nothing but respect there. I still think he needs a boot up his ass occasionally to get him to think about long term goals and decisions, to temper his impulsiveness.

That is my two cents and that is about all it is worth, too. :flipoff2:

Yep, I know - I meant the ~cartoon characters, not the actual folks.

IIRC, Plym got the moniker for being near-cringy helicopter motherly, and AF's resulted from someone early on trying to get pewpew to PM him for advice :lmao:
Regarding AF;
Wasn't the last straw for him the Milwaukee powered grease gun 'scandal'?:lmao:
We gave him a ration of shit for having a powered grease gun.:laughing::homer:

Well, having been apart of this shit show from the beginning, I see not much has changed. Still a shitshow.

BassNTruck helped that kid out when he had nowhere and nothing to help him out. It was the good grace of people donating and Bass that got him out of a terrible situation that he got himself into.

Ashke has made significant progress and I am proud of him. I think he still has a bit of growing to do with financial shit. He made his dream of becoming a marine a reality. Nothing but respect there. I still think he needs a boot up his ass occasionally to get him to think about long term goals and decisions, to temper his impulsiveness.

Yeah, I am thinking about longterm goals and decisions now. I have been for quite some time. I'm going to do a little investing, I have two different retirement accounts set up, I'm going to re-enlist, I haven't done anything remotely impulsive in quite some time.

200.gif

WOW, a little bird told me there has been some mad shit talking about me for a while here and there. I have only seen a small amount of what was said about me by a few of you. I am just going to set the record straight with all of it right here and not hop thread to thread.

First: Ashke, you are an ungrateful piece of shit. Don't speak my name around these parts? Who died and made you king Jughead? I will tell you what you little bitch, I got $300 with your name on it fuck face. Come get it big man. I had nothing to gain from trying to help you. The fact is you cost me more then you were even worth.

Maybe I should have listened to my wife and never told you to come out and try to help you. You clearly were not worth at the time. We will never know what shithole you would have would up dead in had I not though.
Damn man, take a step back and use some perspective. You're the one dragging the past back into the light "to set the record straight" and the way you're going about it makes you look like a total ass. Throwing down $300 asswhipping challenges and threatening that you still have hours of humiliating footage? That's pretty childish. Especially about a failed experiment that lasted all of a month 7 years ago.

Hopefully that little birdie tells you that your defense of honor tirade did more damage to your reputation than anything that was said about you by anyone else.

That's quite the savior complex you've got too, "he would have been dead in a ditch somewhere if it wasn't for me" Please, his month with you was just another episode in a series of unfortunate self inflicted events, not a pivotal point in the arc of his life story.

I've seen that plenty of guys love giving this kid "advice" but half of it is just having a turn at the whipping boy. There's not much to be proud of in that. Hopefully some of his better life choices were influenced from that but there was so much condescension and derision along the way that it was kind of a wash.

Plym is still here, in this very thread. Action fabulous left us because we didn’t offer as much positive attention as FB, IG, etc.
And some asshole either threatened or actually called the government on his horse ring project. That would piss me off too and some asshole here actually threatened the same shit to me last year sadly some cvnts here run off some good members, I like Mr fabulous, he was alright

Well said and how I see it as well

Top Back Refresh