What's new

Just got a message from Ashke.

1712334392455.png

SPOTTED.

I should know but who the hell is this haha. Sometimes my brain drops sectors of information when I learn something new. It seems that has happened here.

I PMed DieselMH but no reply. Why do we pay her?

Fair call. This one has a positive direction and mostly positive outcome. Makes me happy.

Is there a connection to the McPewPew / MoarQueQue saga that you have or had, that i'm missing today? :laughing:

Ya for sure forward momentum led to a positive result, i'm with all that.

Is there a connection to the McPewPew / MoarQueQue saga that you have or had, that i'm missing today? :laughing:

Ya for sure forward momentum led to a positive result, i'm with all that.
Ste Gra was originally Jeepman775 on pbb, iirc. He was there at the beginning. I never met him, but he has talked to me off and on since the very beginning.

I was there and threw a couple hundred bucks when he was down at BnT's, a couple bucks here and here when he was bettering himself. Ashke has an excellent memory, that is my PBB handle.
I call him out on bullshit sometimes, and he thinks about it and tells me to fuck off on most things. Don't blame him on that. He is a legit adult now.

So I gave you a Pearl of Wisdom and get the chosen honor of an exalted participant...

Here's another maxim~ "You Are What You Eat".

Welcome back- 🖕😁🖕
Don't know how much I will be around, just saw both sides of this story as it happened and believe both parties are awesome.

Ironically ive got a similer situation going on in my house now except the McBallgargle saga was a young dumbass with youth and time to get squared away.

The 2 dumbasses I have occupying my spare room at the moment are older then me and degenerate gamblers. They literally showed up in my driveway 3 weeks ago and were going to sleep in there $50k car that was out of gas in front of my garage. The only reason im helping them out is they have a 15 year old kid I feel bad for. Not surprisingly she seems retarded as well though.

Ste Gra was originally Jeepman775 on pbb, iirc. He was there at the beginning. I never met him, but he has talked to me off and on since the very beginning.
I would have never put any penny I had in my pocket into someone normally, but I have never seen a person pull themselves up by their bootstrings so hard, literally. Joined the Marines. When the Marines said no. I will still call you out on what I think are shit decisions though!

:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Ironically ive got a similer situation going on in my house now except the McBallgargle saga was a young dumbass with youth and time to get squared away.

The 2 dumbasses I have occupying my spare room at the moment are older then me and degenerate gamblers. They literally showed up in my driveway 3 weeks ago and were going to sleep in there $50k car that was out of gas in front of my garage. The only reason im helping them out is they have a 15 year old kid I feel bad for. Not surprisingly she seems retarded as well though.
I look forward to your "how do I deal with these squatters" thread. :laughing:

Any bright futures for these dummies? If not... they can curb it. Such a shit situation with a 15 yo.

Don't know how much I will be around, just saw both sides of this story as it happened and believe both parties are awesome.

In the beginning, many balls were gargled. Spanky (as i rather affectionately referred to Asskey, as) was an incompetent lazy puke in almost every sense... except he had the humbling sense to ask for help.

Red Foreman and his family, stepped up with some guidance and a large Straw Hat sausage and pepperoni - to go.

I know it's much more complicated than that, i read 90% of what was written years ago, because it was compelling then. Now? Not so much...

:beer:

I look forward to your "how do I deal with these squatters" thread. :laughing:
Ive thought about posting it 9,267 times already. :flipoff2:

They were the basis for my post of “i guess they arnt getting away with it here yet”. These tards have been evicted twice in the last year.

They were supposed to be out Wednesday, I knew what was coming when I came home to a case of beer in the fridge and a yuppie over priced fancy pizza waiting for me. Nice gesture, completely brain dead thing to do when you need to save money to get the fawk out of my house.

Last edited:
Any bright futures for these dummies? If not... they can curb it. Such a shit situation with a 15 yo.
No, absolutely zero.

I put foot to ass last night when I got home. They have until Tuesday. Weve offered to take care of the kid but they use her as a crutch for sympathy.

Do you have any data to support that, or just gut feeling/ what you’ve heard?

I will concede that Hi and (to a lesser extent AK) can be outliers and the scope referred to was contiguous 48 states, but New York is consistently below California by a not insignificant margin in most rankings of highest cost of living states.
Good points.
It's so amazing yet so disgusting...ignorance is bliss.:shaking::homer:

CA should be the cheapest place to live of all the 50 states (57 for you Obamanites).
They they drill their own oil.
They have refineries for said oil.
Their manufacturing rivals most Western countries.
They grow food 12 months out of the year.

Probably the most self-sufficient/self-reliant state in the union yet the costliest.

Liberals are directly responsible for such travesty; such crimes against humanity.

I would have never put any penny I had in someone, but I have never seen a person pull themselves up by their bootstraps so hard, literally. I will still call you out on what I think are shit decisions though!

:flipoff2:
I see nothing's changed, still a bunch of guys giving Ashke a bunch of crap for no real good reason. Was he a mess when we took him in, yup. Did some of us genuinely care and worked with him, yup. Did some of us give him a hard time for no reason, yup again.

That was a very long time ago. Ashke has turned out fine imho, maybe even better than fine, I for one am proud of him for beating the odds through his own work and perseverance.

It's time to let that all be in the past and get on with life, Ashke has after all.

Hey Ashke, I need another kid pic, GF has been bothering me about seeing another honorary grandkid.:flipoff2:

I see nothing's changed, still a bunch of guys giving Ashke a bunch of crap for no real good reason. Was he a mess when we took him in, yup. Did some of us genuinely care and worked with him, yup. Did some of us give him a hard time for no reason, yup again.

That was a very long time ago. Ashke has turned out fine imho, maybe even better than fine, I for one am proud of him for beating the odds through his own work and perseverance.

It's time to let that all be in the past and get on with life, Ashke has after all.

Hey Ashke, I need another kid pic, GF has been bothering me about seeing another honorary grandkid.:flipoff2:
I don't want him to exist. I want him to do better than me.
He has the ability and is doing better than me in some parts. And he definitely tells me to fuck off, when he sees fit. I am not seeing a problem. He and his family are welcome to come visit and stay in my house anytime.

No, absolutely zero.

I put foot to ass last night when I got home. They have until Tuesday. Weve offered to take care of the kid but they use her as a crutch for sympathy.

Just about time to get jiggy with it?

Walk outside and routinely urinate on his rims when he's within sight of you. He'll get the picture eventually. :laughing:

Reactions: Jag
He has the ability and is doing better than me in some parts. And he definitely tells me to fuck off, when he sees fit. I am not seeing a problem. He and his family are welcome to come visit and stay in my house anytime.
I feel the same way. I haven't gotten a fuck off from him yet but I would welcome one. I mean geeeze I just got him to quit calling me Sir.:laughing:

Dont do mang, dont do it !!!:flipoff2:

“What am I talking about? HOUSEGUESTS! Houseguests from hell! Ladies and gentlemen, you listen to me, no, you get that snack later, you listen to me! Lock your doors! Don't answer the phone! If you have to leave the country then leave the country, but don't let them in! They may look like your mother, your father, your sister, your friend, but they're not! They're slimy! They're cockroaches! If the world was to suffer a nuclear holocaust the only surviving life form would be HOUSEGUESTS! AHHHHHHHH!”

15 year old will be fine once the state allows her independence. If she is also retarded, let them all fall to the gutter.

You are really fucking yourself hard

Is it just me or is the mobile site pretty glitchy?

It's you :flipoff2:

Actually, there was a provider update last night and it's been touch n go with "oops" on the reply feature, causing double posts randomly for quite a few users who resubmit a post.

Ive thought about posting it 9,267 times already. :flipoff2:

They were the basis for my post of “i guess they arnt getting away with it here yet”. These tards have been evicted twice in the last year.

They were supposed to be out Wednesday, I knew what was coming when I came home to a case of beer in the fridge and a yuppie over priced fancy pizza waiting for me. Nice gesture, completely brain dead thing to do when you need to save money to get the fawk out of my house.

Tree fiddy says that you’re going to be accused of doing something bad with 15yearold and they get your house.

It's you :flipoff2:

Actually, there was a provider update last night and it's been touch n go with "oops" on the reply feature, causing double posts randomly for quite a few users who resubmit a post.
Thanks, boo. I always appreciated you on Pirate.

Top Back Refresh