What's new

Just got a message from Ashke.

I don't want him to exist. I want him to do better than me.
He has the ability and is doing better than me in some parts. And he definitely tells me to fuck off, when he sees fit. I am not seeing a problem. He and his family are welcome to come visit and stay in my house anytime.
We would love to come. You still owe me a romantical steak dinner after all :flipoff2:

Fuck off, sir.
A Marine aims to please...
200.gif

:flipoff2::laughing:

We would love to come. You still owe me a romantical steak dinner after all :flipoff2:

We still remember who you were. That fumblefuk who was plum out of gas rollin in a shitpile that surprised us all it even ran, some $3.15 in your pocket without a pot to piss in. We watched from the beginning half expecting you to post how bad you needed to take a crap so you pulled a dank sweatsock off to wipe your ass with and with exceptionally bad aim you shat in your own boot.

But at least you had the nads to post about it. :flipoff2:

15 year old will be fine once the state allows her independence. If she is also retarded, let them all fall to the gutter.

You are really fucking yourself hard

Shes got typical teenage drama and parents that just play into it I guess, not retarded shes just never had any structure or been taught anything other then whos on the real world next or whatever dumbass reality show is on that her parents watch.

Its sad but in some twisted way its nice to be able to actually get the contrast and feel good about how awesome my kids turned out after 15 years of daily sacrifice from my wife and I.

I cant argue that ill end up screwed over somehow.

We still remember who you were. That fumblefuk who was plum out of gas rollin in a shitpile that surprised us all it even ran, some $3.15 in your pocket without a pot to piss in. We watched from the beginning half expecting you to post how bad you needed to take a crap so you pulled a dank sweatsock off to wipe your ass with and with exceptionally bad aim you shat in your own boot.

We all start from somewhere :flipoff2:

See! You piss excellence 3/10 usually kinda. Excellent summation.

Tree fiddy says that you’re going to be accused of doing something bad with 15yearold and they get your house.
Fortunately the parents are always at my home, 24 hours a day.
Your not paying attention “ houseguests never leave”

In the other thread I also mentioned id hire a fat guy in his undies to get rid of squatters. unfortunately the fat guy eating a $10 bag of tater chips, watching my $1000 tv , sitting on my $10k couch in his $1 undies is the dad :flipoff2:

In the other thread I also mentioned id hire a fat guy in his undies to get rid of squatters. unfortunately the fat guy eating a $10 bag of tater chips, watching my $1000 tv , sitting on my $10k couch in his $1 undies is the dad :flipoff2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Fortunately the parents are always at my home, 24 hours a day.
Your not paying attention “ houseguests never leave”

Random flunkies? Hell fucking no.

If you want to be nice, they get 1 bedroom and a fridge in the garage. Fuck off in the rest of the house.

They 100% can and have no reason not to accuse you of rape. You're fucked. Kill them now

I see nothing's changed, still a bunch of guys giving Ashke a bunch of crap for no real good reason. Was he a mess when we took him in, yup. Did some of us genuinely care and worked with him, yup. Did some of us give him a hard time for no reason, yup again.

That was a very long time ago. Ashke has turned out fine imho, maybe even better than fine, I for one am proud of him for beating the odds through his own work and perseverance.

It's time to let that all be in the past and get on with life, Ashke has after all.

Hey Ashke, I need another kid pic, GF has been bothering me about seeing another honorary grandkid.:flipoff2:
1712340999591.jpeg

1712341041166.jpeg

1712341115336.jpeg

1712341219694.jpeg

1. "Discover" fleas in house
  2. Errr'body out to fog house
  3. Change locks while they're out
  4. They don't get back in
. . . or fog the house with them still in it - dealer's choice :flipoff2:

Random flunkies? Hell fucking no.

If you want to be nice, they get 1 bedroom and a fridge in the garage. Fuck off in the rest of the house.

They 100% can and have no reason not to accuse you of rape. You're fucked. Kill them now
option 5: news paper article about how a family of 3 were killed in attempted home invasion

Top Back Refresh