What's new

Just got a message from Ashke.

Let's see some pics of that kid!

Congrats buddy
We
Good on you! You're looking good.

You'll make a great dad (a) because of [somewhat] and (b) in spite of [mostly] all us assholes here.

You stuck with and accomplished your dreams in spite of very heavy odds against you. And Bassntruck. Especially Bassntruck.

It's an honor to know you.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::usa::beret:
Don't speak that name round these parts, friend.

He may be an Ivy league guy, but I'm a god damn Marine. OORAH.

I don't know what that means, but probably not.
Hey, I'm glad to see you stop in here, especially with all the BS you got.

Look at it this way- you're a minor celebrity in a minor backwater!

I just made an RTV joke the other day...
1683671279646.jpeg

Hiya Ashke, Can you leave that Scout to me in your will? JK Nice to see you doing well and lookin'n good. Artisan should look to you as an example of what can be achieved when you put your mind to it. Nice to see you around.

Some day I'll make it to the Nats with one of my Internationals. If you're ever around Spokane WA area Father's Day weekend our local Just Internationals club has their annual Binder Bash.
20230420_092824.jpg

Some day I'll make it to the Nats with one of my Internationals. If you're ever around Spokane WA area Father's Day weekend our local Just Internationals club has their annual Binder Bash.
20230420_092824.jpg
I'm stationed in Pendleton. I can probably swing by sometimes.

Sweet. My aunt and uncle live in Fallbrook. I used to spend all my liberty weekends at their place hanging with my cousins. Pendleton was fun for me.
Pendleton is okay. It'll be better once I get the duty cycle king out there and my family.

Never really go involved in the Ashke thread but here's a thought:

Let's have an Ashke meet up at some point. :idea:

Edit: Since you'll be close, you should figure out coming to KOH.

Top Back Refresh