What's new

Just got a message from Ashke.

When I tried to join when I was 17, I could never forgive myself for being denied. Everyone else I knew, even sleeze bags were able to get in, but not me.

Now I'm 25 and I'm finally here, and it feels like a dream come true, despite all the BS that I have to deal with. I'm glad I did it. I just wish it could have been sooner.
Just remember there are sleeze bag Marines, sleeze bag Cops, sleeze bag Coaches, sleeze bag Priests, etc.. You have a lifetime of choices ahead of you to not be a sleeze bag, you've got a GD career at 25, most of the people I know, myself included were just kinda floating around at 25. Make the most of it.

Congrats, sounds like a good gig.

Congratulations, Marine! You've done well, in the timeframe it was meant to be done. Thank you! :usa:

Any update on life Moarqueque ?

No real update, I chat with him from time to time. He's a busy man now with lots going on and things are going very good for him.

He was just in PA visiting his gf. I missed him because I was in FL but I talked to him and things seem to be going well for him. His Jeep and Scout are currently stored here.

Timely posts. Was just wondering about the kid last night. Glad to hear he's doing fine. And good on DMG for storing his vehicles. DMG is a solid citizen.

Look who is back in PA messing with his scout at my shop. I think he‘s adding duty cycles.
20230509_101203.jpeg

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I'm currently on leave, so I am back in PA.

Well, I just need to break the ice. Some of you know that I've been with a gal for a few years now. She's a real good girl. Not too sure I deserve it, but now I know better than to keep being stupid.

Well, I'm a father. Soon to be husband. Hopefully with the lessons I learned, maybe I can be a decent father.

Right now I'm cracking on my Scout to get it ready for Scout NATS and to get it shipped to my dooty station. Has a laundry list of needs for it.

Any interested in a couple Jeeps? 2000 XJ and a 2001 Wrangler? Selling both.

Well, I just need to break the ice. Some of you know that I've been with a gal for a few years now. She's a real good girl. Not too sure I deserve it, but now I know better than to keep being stupid.

Well, I'm a father. Soon to be husband. Hopefully with the lessons I learned, maybe I can be a decent father.

Right now I'm cracking on my Scout to get it ready for Scout NATS and to get it shipped to my dooty station. Has a laundry list of needs for it.

Congrats. Youve come a long way and should be very proud

Good on you! You're looking good.

You'll make a great dad (a) because of [somewhat] and (b) in spite of [mostly] all us assholes here.

You stuck with and accomplished your dreams in spite of very heavy odds against you. And Bassntruck. Especially Bassntruck.

It's an honor to know you.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::usa::beret:

Top Back Refresh