What's new

Irate KoH Recap

Heya, if you raced or knew someone who did and their looking for photos, let me know the car number and I'll put them in a gallery. I pretty much shot every one during the Qualifications and at the start

Heya, if you raced or knew someone who did and their looking for photos, let me know the car number and I'll put them in a gallery. I pretty much shot every one during the Qualifications and at the start
Right on! My buddies Guy and Keith in 4464, and Cody and Guy in 4862.

Hopefully you’ve learned your lesson, I saw you bouncing around in the Willy’s last year while we were checking out Chocolate and prerunning and we decided to move on and look at other trails because we were pretty sure you were gonna fall out and get crushed by your own shit.

Kinda likewise, supersize75k5 Honky Lips and I were watching when you pulled up on Backdoor after the big Willys drove up, and talked a little shit because it was annoying more than anything...a rig that obviously wasn't gonna run it or recover anything just clogging up the bottom for 20 minutes while...nothing happened, I guess. It was like when someone at the bar puts a joke song on the juke box and it's funny for the first 20 seconds until you have to then listen to the rest of it for 5 minutes. When there are people waiting at the bottom for their turn to come up and this little Willys has to spend a bunch of time just trying to get out of where it shouldn't have been anyway...just annoying.

Sweet rig(s) but just something to keep in mind for next time :beer:

_nc_ohc=QhBbv1jqgngAX-QR3Ki&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

Backdoor after the big Willys drove up

Damn, I wish I had seen that, I always figured it was just a showpiece :beer:

local idiot kills himself and now trails are closed....

what the fuck man. just saying you swallowed a complete stupid pill, and not one of your buddies or people out there said anything.

Why do people keep saying things are going to get closed if someone dies :confused: People literally die at KOH every year.

supersize75k5 thanks for sharing, glad you made it out alright.

SurfnSnow did you take any pics during the desert challenge or UTV Hammers/Qualifying? I was in #932 (the ken block livery)

Why do people keep saying things are going to get closed if someone dies :confused: People literally die at KOH every year.
I've said it before, but in relation to the actual organized race, and not the other "unsanctioned" activities that go down. Window nets, harnesses, helmets, don't run over your co-dawg or anyone else's co-dawg etc. My reasoning is that KOH is probably more trouble than it's worth for the BLM and they'd love to have a reason to shut everything down. Can't pin it on the organization when it's not part of the official event however.

Kinda likewise, supersize75k5 Honky Lips and I were watching when you pulled up on Backdoor after the big Willys drove up, and talked a little shit because it was annoying more than anything...a rig that obviously wasn't gonna run it or recover anything just clogging up the bottom for 20 minutes while...nothing happened, I guess. It was like when someone at the bar puts a joke song on the juke box and it's funny for the first 20 seconds until you have to then listen to the rest of it for 5 minutes. When there are people waiting at the bottom for their turn to come up and this little Willys has to spend a bunch of time just trying to get out of where it shouldn't have been anyway...just annoying.

Sweet rig(s) but just something to keep in mind for next time :beer:

Talking about the stocker Willy's or the bouncer ? I ran the bouncer at the start of the night and didn't run it again do to the rear brake lines being destroyed and no fluid left to clamp it off. Plan was to use it for recovery or to drag something out but I agree

Oh i see you mean the willys, the stocker on Thursday night that parked there wasnt mine, that was borrowed from R. Miller. The guy who used it has no idea and was his first time coming to Koh. we suggested he move it before it was ran over and it almost was.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh