What's new

I.B.B. ULTIMATE TRAIL ADV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the normal method for state parks. Reservecalifornia isn't showing it (page error). I'll wait until etyler responds since it sounds like he actually knows how to do it.

Reactions: Clb
You're talking about tickets for the event, not just camping onsite other times right?!

Looks like just roll up to the gate and pay.
Nothing about the camping on their site.

Last edited:
You can camp at PC for some events. This being one of them.
No reservations. It's like Eric said.
Roll up.Pay monies. Find a spot.

The pyramid is to the left, this is on top of the little hill climbs, and the big bathrooms for the ATV area is right there also.

Just make sure very early on Saturday you pack up, or at least park normal and put away most of your stuff. It’s nuts and they park cars up there, Friday is wide open and I usually leave Saturday after 4800.
5BD92DD3-80FF-4DA1-8635-9995ABEDAD74.jpeg

I have not really kept up with this thread... but as a UA2011 driver....I have to ask. Are yall rolling through Colorado at all? I still have the 2011 Honcho and it really could use a good run. I also have a GN trailer for when it breaks.

blakes
Not this year.
Doubt that it will happen by me.
But if this gets traction someone else may...

Are we still thinking about running up to the snow sunday?

It's been in the 40s past 3 nights in Pollock, the lower elv. are guna be slush.

I have been meaning to check out the rock racing for years, I'll probably come out Saturday and see what's up.

Do you watch from the stands out there post up around the course or both? Looks like racing starts after drivers meeting at 9:00am.

Works for me.
I am gunna Park where etyler2 is at so look for
KIMG0379.JPG

Near the white quadcab above.
We can exchange ph#'s once we have figured out who's going

Works for me.
I am gunna Park where etyler2 is at so look for

Near the white quadcab above.
We can exchange ph#'s once we have figured out who's going
Copy that.

I'll be in this with a hard top and irate sticker on the windshield:

Edit: My first name is Cameron, introducing myself by my screen name would be dumb:lmao: We should have a stack of "Hello my name is" stickers for the ibb trail ride with avatars on them:lmao:
IMG_9617.JPG

:lmao:
I think all of the "positively going" to ncrr have my #' if I missed you chime in.
This will be a great meet n greet event before the August run.:beer:
Aaaaand

Hi
My name is Carl
I answer to most anything, like hay you :flipoff2:
Is it Friday yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh