What's new

I.B.B. ULTIMATE TRAIL ADV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck pullin crabs outta the bay Saturday...
Next date?
Dang. That sounds like a good time though. Not sure, I'll keep you posted on the next time

Reactions: Clb
Ok dumbazz
Happy now?
I tried to be cordial, You wanna go wheel this next weekend?:flipoff2:
20220225_114012.jpg

RunningProblem

Last edited:
Just got back from the coast...
I can do 04/09?
My oldest son's b day is 04/ 08

Good point
Next up 15-16???
Well, just so happens have a couple of buds looking to do a weekend trip that weekend. Not afraid of snow camping, but open to any mild coastal trails. Suggestions? Lost Coast worth doing? Friends have mildly prepped GX470 s

Lost coast is probably one I'll call a "I did it once," run:smokin:

Me I'm not going to drive @ 8 hrs to camp at the beach:lmao:

We had one of our guys bring a motor home down "ONCE" he said... 1:laughing: N DUNN

Depending on how the weather is going to be, and the swell it makes for a good time.

I might be able to make a snow run the 16th. Will be watching the nor cal rock racing on the 15th

$20-$25 per night to camp I’ll be there Fri Sat Sun camping on the ridge just west of the mall crawling pyramid at the top of the boulder hill climb area.

Full fancy camping - me and my tent cot, and my quad.

Well, just so happens have a couple of buds looking to do a weekend trip that weekend. Not afraid of snow camping, but open to any mild coastal trails. Suggestions? Lost Coast worth doing? Friends have mildly prepped GX470 s
Lost coast is a bad ass spot or used to be. It's now overran with bicycle hippies and overland bro builds... I've seen a Subaru outback do the whole thing to shelter cove and I've pulled a camp trailer in before. Don't recommend dragging a trailer there.

Reactions: Clb
$20-$25 per night to camp I’ll be there Fri Sat Sun camping on the ridge just west of the mall crawling pyramid at the top of the boulder hill climb area.

Full fancy camping - me and my tent cot, and my quad.
What's the scoop on camping at PC? I've never seen where to register.

Cal parks
.gov ????
Eta 04/04 ncrr has nothing on their site about camping.
So' pay @ the gate seems to be the answer...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh